PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

So long, PF1~

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 2021222324

Yahan's AvatarYahan
No they cannot.
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Lunar Ghost's AvatarLunar Ghost
Will Pf1 be open to more tranfers later on or is it gone for good now?
Avatar made by me! Pixel art used was made by PheobeRose!
Belcarth's AvatarBelcarth
According to information earlier in this thread, the ability to transfer Pokémon from PF1 to PFQ will come back in the future. The ability to access PF1 as a playable website is gone for good though.
Some random Sprite Art, all done by me some years ago(my username back then was Kamikaze).
Miss Reaper's AvatarMiss Reaper
So I have a question and I dunno if it has been asked before and whatnot. I wasn't aware of the closing. I was asleep when it was being told to be going down and I left most of my pokemon in a scour to retrieve when I woke up (To get boxes, summons, use the summon and get a legend then send it here.) So my question is, if they were left in the scours, are we able to get them in the future when it is all opened again??? Edit: The Transfer Sigh, I think I am gonna miss a lot of my friends the most. Just a couple aren't coming over and it breaks my heart to see them end their journey
T h e P r i n c e s s S h o p Avatar Art by Lady-Penumbra. For me
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official GIF from Steven Universe!
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/size] - expected [/tip] (opened on line 6) on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[quote=Princess Alexx;1100487][css=margin-top: 0px; min-height:0px; float:right; position:relative; margin-right:35px;][img]http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab181/Aratameru/lsODbEy_zps3d045fdf.gif[/img][/css][css=margin-top: -200px; float:left; position:relative] [img]http://i.imgur.com/hnLOcQM.gif[/img][/css][css=background:url('http://i.imgur.com/6iqVLfn.png'); background-repeat:repeat-y; padding: 260px 0px 20px 0px; color: pink; ][center] So I have a question and I dunno if it has been asked before and whatnot. I wasn't aware of the closing. I was asleep when it was being told to be going down and I left most of my pokemon in a scour to retrieve when I woke up (To get boxes, summons, use the summon and get a legend then send it here.) So my question is, if they were left in the scours, are we able to get them in the future when it is all opened again??? [size=7][tip=Official Jinx GIF from LoL. Made by jigokumusume for fereur's use only!]Credits[/size][/tip][/center][/css] [/quote] I don't know about getting the pokemon out of scour, but PF1 is shut down forever. It isn't going to be opened up in the future. EDIT: unless you are talking transfer being opened up again, then I just don't know.
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
alliaaa's Avataralliaaa
i wasn't aware of anything i was on a 1-3 year break is it too late to transfer?
<--wнen тнιѕ ιѕ done loadιng yoυ geт a ѕнιny. :3

QUOTE originally posted by First post

Transfer will be TEMPORARILY unavailable after the closure of PF1. Please keep checking back for more information as it is released. The feature will not be permanently removed; it WILL come back after PF1 has been permanently shutdown!
I mean... it's literally the first thing there. It will be back, we just don't know when yet.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
V-O-T-S's AvatarV-O-T-S
Started off on Dec 21. 2011 on PF 1... never thought I would stick to a game for so long as well as see it go v.v
Miss Reaper's AvatarMiss Reaper

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Unexpected [/quote] - no tags have been opened yet on line 7

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[/quote] I don't know about getting the pokemon out of scour, but PF1 is shut down forever. It isn't going to be opened up in the future. EDIT: unless you are talking transfer being opened up again, then I just don't know.[/quote] Nah I just wanna know if pokemon can be taken out of scour from the transfer when its opened again, I REALLY hope it is
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I guess i'll finally post my finally thoughts of old pokefarm before it drives me insane everytime I look in the forum. <Probably too long for people with short attention spans like mine> I'm also on the wagon of wondering if poke'mon that were "stuck" on scours can be returned and or transferred. I don't think I put any in scour because I had some I wanted to transfer or sort in the fields. I wish I had a few more minutes so i'd be the next day on that server. I had 4 more minutes to read pages in a chat thread about the old poke'farm but I didn't get to finish 3 or 4 pages. Now i'll never know what they were talking about. xD One thing that made me regret trying to do to remember the old poke'farm is hunting duskull. Failed that hunt. 1st hunt I failed I believe. I loved my shiny hunting luck on there. Here it's like i'm radarless hunting. 300+ eggs for one shiny I don't like because it was such a pain to get. On the old one I never wanted to pull my hair out so much as I do now with these hunts. lol. I set out to do 5 "Farewell Old Poke'farm" hunts and I and it turned out pretty well I got a shiny cleffa, caterpie, wurmple, croagunk, and lillipup. I decided to keep 1 piplup from my last hunt I did before Latias which was my last, last hunt because the site was dead like so I said that was the ending of my shiny hunting chapter unless there were 100+ people online suddenly. I did stick around for helping people with legend hunts though. When the time was ticking in the final moment I did manage to get a shiny taillow. I wished it was something else since I already had this shiny but in a way it made me sad too. "It felt like thank you for spending time with me" from the site. Maybe if I want to have a deeper grudge on Duskull i'll hunt it again. I feel like it'll be like all my other hunts and make me want to go hide from the site. All the bonuses the site can offer, without spending online money I don't have, and nothing shiny so far. I got some albinos though. Hoping for melanic cleffa but I know my luck isn't that great like always. ( Probably going to be one of those things where I need a life/money/job/etc. to buy a hypermode ) I do agree it is time to move on to bigger things that this site can maybe offer but I feel alone here. There I felt more "connected" to other people. Hugs and kisses hello from the old poke'farm but a wave hello from poke'farmQ.
I also don't get why people are asking questions that are answered in the front page. I knew the transfer was going to be down a few weeks after the site closed but I still rushed everything over here anyways. xD + If could take all 800+ Shedinja from there I would but I don't have the credits to buy all those fields and plus i'm hoarding zebras since they are apart of my persona(username). Same thing was with my other persona Suineko. She's collected to Shedinjas. I kept the most "important" or ones I value such as my shinies. If the eggs were more common I would of hunted one last shiny nincada and or blitzle. ; w; Sorry if that's r00d of me to state. But that's all for me. Going to vanish from the thread. *Keeps trying to check into old'PF by habit*
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]

Pages: 123··· 2021222324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page