PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

500 and 200 errors

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234

QUOTE originally posted by NightSmudge

oh, I was wondering why the page was just showing up as a blank screen for a bit well, for me at least
same for me but I'm glad and hope that everything will be fine ~

"Robots are machines that follow orders. I'm a machine that doesn't, so what does that make me?"

FunnyGamer95's AvatarFunnyGamer95
oh think you update news about the problem . i thought i did something wrong in here.
Avatar made by me and also is mine pokesona. I well give away all my normal Gems. Because I do not need them it at all.
thanks for the info
<Insert very detailed signiture>
Moonstørm123's AvatarMoonstørm123

QUOTE originally posted by RowletPrincess

QUOTE originally posted by NightSmudge

oh, I was wondering why the page was just showing up as a blank screen for a bit well, for me at least
same for me but I'm glad and hope that everything will be fine ~
Heh, I had some experience with coding and stuff and knew it was a broken page, but was afraid it would take days to fix ;P
Hover
70%Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Profile Picture
Made by me
Gracidea

Gracidea

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A flower sometimes bundled in bouquets to convey gratitude on special occasions like birthdays.

Unsellable

Lv. 74 — 4,659 / 20,813
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
caramel's Avatarcaramel
ohhh when i was interacting this morning i thought i was interacting too much and i broke my pfq or something. this was good to know.
Avatar made by me for my use only!
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
Thanks for the info, I thought it was my ancient phone
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 08:10 AM
Score: 0
TR code credit
Faded's AvatarFaded
When I went on the website earlier to log in and hatch my eggs, the (browser part of the) screen was completely white like it just wouldn't load, I reset my browser a couple of times and then checked pfq's facebook page to see if it's just my browser being defiant again or something was up with the site. Thanks for letting us know (the shortened point of my story lol)
{ Translation: Hello! }
rev.coll's Avatarrev.coll
You’ve done what you can, and that’s more than enough! Thank you so much for keeping us up to date on the matter.
Lynn
she/her
CST [UTC -06:00]

UFT RTE scatterbug, spewpa, vivillon [fancy]
1k cr - 10 gp - 1 zc each
send labelled trade or dm for a specific one

[shop banner goes here]

formerly Piano

Räyçrözmä's AvatarRäyçrözmä
Thank you UwU
(CURRENTLY UNDER PROGRESS)
kStormGemini's AvatarkStormGemini
i hadn't noticed but then i'm not as active as other folks. but generally speaking, if a site comes up wonky for me, i just check the page "Down For Everyone Or Just Me" to see if i done borked somethin' or not. it's pretty good at telling me if i need to restart the comp or just go do something else for a while. ^^
Winter's Midnight Shop⭐||👑Ka's👑 ♟️pawn or pass♟️|♣️The 1 gp shop♣️|🚘Optimus Prime's Shop🚘 ~*~ ~*~

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page