PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Bel's Place: Sales, Trades and Buys / Free: Regular Exclusives

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 171819

Yahan's AvatarYahan
I can send over an Orthus. I have too many from shelter hunting the other day. Any gender preferences?
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
Beldarius's AvatarBeldarius
@Yay: No, no gender preferences! Send over which ever one you want. Thank you!
lurk lurkedy lurk kaboom Character in avatar belongs to me Art commissioned from Chibimouto-chan

Pokémon Orphanage

Name: Yama-chan Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
I now have 12 Shiny Gragons and 1 Albino Gragon - looking for 1:1 trades on 12 Shiny Exclusives I don't have yet, and 1:1 on an Albino Exclusive I don't have. Shiny Exclusives I already have: Gragon, Boxaby, Lunupine and Solynx. Everything else works. Albino Exclusives I already have: Gragon. Everything else works.
Got several Shiny Gragons, an Albino Gragon, Albino Pumpkaboo, Shiny Drifblim and Shiny Trevenant up for trade now. See above for what I'm looking for with the Gragons. As for the Pumpkaboo, Drifblim and Trevenant, I'd like a Small, Average or Large Albino Pumpkaboo for the former (1:1), and any Shiny I don't have yet for the other two (1:1).
Bumping for time, not much has changed.
Got a second albino Gragon up for trade.
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Hi, do you accept evolved albinos for an albino gragon? Just askin, and could you unstack the albinos field? I can't see their natures X3

QUOTE originally posted by Gørdeen

Hi, do you accept evolved albinos for an albino gragon? Just askin, and could you unstack the albinos field? I can't see their natures X3
Oh, sorry... I'm actually looking for unevolved albino Exclusives for them. I should have mentioned that in the post... going to add that now. Sorry for the confusion! (I know I already replied to you through PM months ago, but I guess I forgot to update here. Whoops.)
Stargaze1's AvatarStargaze1
Will you buy summons?
Profile Pic made by Dr.Devorak My Baby! Check out my shop! https://pfq.link/~LkJG

QUOTE originally posted by Stargaze1

Will you buy summons?
Not at the moment, but that could change in the future.

Pages: 1234··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page