PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Merple's Memos

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
If i don't have this written down I will absolutely forget it- Current goals: Full Wishalloy, rehunt some specials for my preferred natures, set up hoards, make full S/A/M alphabet someday Regions looked through 100%: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Galar

Liked Shinies

Charizard, Mega Charizard X, Arbok, Politoed, Ponyta, Gastly, Starmie, Ditto, Umbreon, Mew Feraligator, Spinarak, Mareep, Ampharos, Yanma, Yanmega, Shuckle, Teddiursa, Corsola, Miltank, Celebi Treecko, Sceptile, Galarian Zigzagoon, Gardevoir, Mega Gardevoir, Gallade, Mega Gallade, Zangoose, Seviper, Lunatone, Shuppet, Banette, Mega Banette, Duskull, Jirachi, Deoxys Regidrago, Spectrier

Liked Albinos

Charizard, Mega Charizard X, Arbok, Ponyta, Rapidash, Moltres, Dragonite Meganium, Hoothoot, Teddiursa, Ursaring, Celebi, Treecko, Dustox, Mega Sableye, Mawile, Mega Mawile, Sharpedo, Mega Sharpedo, Shuppet, Banette, Mega Banette, Duskull, Dusclops, Dusknoir, Luvdisc, Jirachi, Deoxys Drednaw, Pincurchin, Stonjourner, Dracozolt, Arctozolt

Liked Melanistics

Ivysaur, Charizard, Mega Charizard X, Mega Charizard Y, Arbok, Ponyta, Rapidash, Ditto, Aerodactyl, Dragonite Cyndaquil, Typhlosion, Hoothoot, Teddiursa, Smeargle, Treecko, Mega Sceptile, Mega Blaziken, Galarian Zigzagoon, Mega Gardevoir, Mawile, Mega Mawile, Seviper, Shuppet, Banette, Mega Banette, Duskull, Dusknoir, Jirachi, Deoxys Rillaboom, Cinderace, Centiskorch, Pincurchin, Frosmoth, Spectrier, Star Sweet Alcremie
Need to hunt:
Kumajirou
Coal and Axosiel
Snek
Pound Cake
future hoard
possible hoard
, This month!
future hoard, strawberry
hoard
blue shinies, spooky hoard
flower hoard
"dragon" hoard
dustox is cool
spikey fish hehe
purple cactus
mustache urchin
, This month!
swords
shiny looks like custard :3
, This month!
samurai fairy
black shiny
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:

Old post (background)

Alright, its official, I want to retire with my dexing section in the shop. So! If you happen to be reading this, and either you're running a dex shop already, or you're wanting to start one, please reach out! I've spent nearly 2 years collecting S/A for dexes, and if I could send the ones (that otherwise would just be sitting in my boxes) somewhere where they'd still be regularly dexed, I'd be very thankful for anyone willing to carry the torch. Of course, I reserve the right to change my mind or just decline someone, as this is the culmination of weeks of my time and effort, but mostly what I'm looking for is to help dex shops complete their lineup, and perhaps help another start the beginnings of their own shop.

Things I'm looking for in Candidates!

-Someone active, and probably will be for at least 6 months to a year. If you think you'll be taking a hiatus, please don't ask, as this would defeat the purpose entirely. -Someone who will stick to it! I will still be active on site, so if I see those 'mons getting sold or grinded up for points, I'll admit I'll be a bit heartbroken. Not only does that also defeat the purpose of this, but if currency/DP were the end result, I would've rather just done that myself. -Someone passionate about Pokefarm, specifically the community! Engaging with the forums is a big part of running any kind of shop, so knowing how to get around them is almost required to keep one active. (I understand if you don't post too often, though, as I'm a bit of a shy recluse myself.)
This post will continue to be edited in the future as I find candidates and my availability changes. I'd like to be fully finished with the process by the end of February, but if it pushes into March I don't mind too much. I'd also like to extend my hunting services to any dex shops in advance, as well as advertisement where I can put it. Thank you for reading this to the end! Update! I have properly organized my fields and am now arranging a list of what is available to privately message to who has contacted me. I also now have a list of who I am possibly sending to.
Update: the fields available for dex shops to claim for free are labeled "---- For Dex Shops!" and an unlimited amount will be available, as it is first come first serve. Thank you everyone for letting me run my dexing section, it was fun while it lasted! :D
fun secret: most of the time if i dont have a hunt planned for something upcoming i have my husband look at sprites and pick of course this results in me hatching 3k klefki for golden keys but she was worth it <3 edit: we got divorced, but i got to keep the car rip </3
the amount of times ive just gently put my head in my hands and sighed because i forgot what i had to do again is Too Many Times pwease im a forgetful buffoon just let me keep a singular train of thought without immediately losing it brain
*squeezes my brain so it makes a squeaky toy noise* cooperate,,,, please,,,, im begging you

Current Hunt: Fennekin!

2 Shinies/226 hatched! Goal: Full Leftie hoard+Leftie specials to Wishalloy!
Planned Hunts
Hunts that don't have a spot are placeholders/personals, feel free to request a different hunt!
| | Price reference post

Hunt Spots

Hunt spots follow the same pricing as regularly buying shinies and albinos, taking any suggestions for non-wishalloy types. (s): --k/--/-- | (a): --k/--/-- Any melan hunt spots will be Tentative at this time!
you can ask, but it probably won't hatch for a while!
  1. - - - - -
  2. - - - - -
  3. - - - - -
  4. - - - - -
  5. - - - - -
i've blabbed about this to like, everyone, but i finally switched out my earrings today and now theyre cherries. i may not sound like it but im absolutely ecstatic- yes, i may have pierced my ears because of jojo. yes, im a homosexual. yes, my internet history is full of kakyoin and polnareff cosplay earrings. whats your point. /j
emptyy
understanding computer code stuff is hard
emptyyy

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page