PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

a kissaroo from me to you

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345

heartpiece's Avatarheartpiece
OH btw I finally achieved arceus again yesterday :] and now I'm very much hoping sally is going to be very nice to me for my birthday. pspsps sally honey please. please sally
Maple - He/They Buying Ice Fangs + Red Soul Dews for 25ZC F2U BaitsArt Shop
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. OOT
this is devastating (not really I've had much worse luck but I'm gonna be dramatic) maybe it's just 'cause I've been looking at the melan hatching thread and seeing people's luck with the ubercharm update I'm really expecting something to happen soon 😔 I should know better
my hoping whining for melan applin may not have done anything for that hunt, but this is truly astounding to me I'm very, very happy as a side note, while I know the graphics team is likely gonna change the klink melan colors, but I gotta say I really like the red noses..they're really cute
I forgot how difficult it was to breed for exclusive eggs whoops. well I'll be coming back to that later
I'm back! I don't have anything to update other than mention that legends arceus has me in a chokehold
I am so happy I finally updated my about code I was stressing over that all weekend for NO reason at all. anyways very satisfied ALSO!!! I finally updated my f2u baits post at the start of this journal with something I worked on while I was sick earlier this week. I've been wanting to make melan baits for so long; it's been a productive weekend :] if you're reading this and want a bait please request one! I'd love to make a few more while I'm on this train of productivity DFHJSKSF
obligatory journal bump! also this is the longest break I think I've gone without getting another shiny in a chain with full boosts (a 466 egg difference between shiny 3 and 4)
I gotta say I was not going into this hunt wanting/expecting a melan, I only decided when I got all the Jolly specials I wanted I would switch hunts. Not only has that mark been long passed, but being 2,800+ eggs in I really would like a melan........purple fishy come home???
hekllo again happy halloween
just a journal bump, nothing much to say atm :] trying to be more active; i missed the advent calendar from last year and that was a bummer 'cause I really loved doing it (also adorable new sprites)

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page