PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ev's lesbian hideout

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
Just need somewhere to put this! Astronite - Matching Deltas | Sweet Natures C-G - ? Captain - ? cinderace - Dragon Deltas | Sassy Nature Clairefairy - Fairy/Ghost Deltas Colorful - Quiet Nature DarkMuffin - ? Elsa - Ice Deltas | Timid Nature InsaneHysteria - Rock Deltas jev - Fighting/Dragon Deltas | Lonely Nature pheaux - ? Sakuya - Fairy Deltas(?) SinkingWafers - Ghost Deltas | Sweet Natures SubwayWolf - Steel Deltas Terabbit - ? xDarkTranquility - Poison/Fighting Deltas | Jolly/Timid Nature
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
Now that I finally have my final melan for Cyndaquil, I can go back to my Sableye hunt! I'm also on ghost for type race this month, which is pretty cool since it's October. Really looking forward to maybe getting a melan or two during it :p but we'll see.
I love melan Sableye so much. I definitely prefer it's older color scheme, but the red is pretty too! I really want gemstone variants for Sableye, though ;-; Moonstone, Sapphire, Emerald, all kinds. It would be so pretty. I've been having a lot of health anxiety lately, and I know it's illogical to think I'm constantly on the verge of having a heart attack, but anxiety is so awful that it literally doesn't care and I'm like ?? bro come on. I'm young, have great blood pressure, a good heart rate, and other non contributing factors.. I shouldn't be feeling like this, yo. I went to the ER about a month ago to make sure nothing was wrong, and they found nothing on my EKG and took x-rays as well. I think the doctor was even kinda frustrated I went in the first place ?? she was like "you're young" and I'm just sdlkjkldjfsd. I mean, I've gotten advice from people I trust to know about these kinds of things, but the anxiety really doesn't like to rest for long before it decides to ruin my life again! I've also started taking Sertraline since then. My doctor prescribed it for me, and it's been working pretty well. The only time I have real anxiety issues is at night, but otherwise I'm generally okay. Sometimes I even feel really elated! It's great. Hunter has ignited a special interest in furbies that I never knew I had before. I had a 2005 emototronic Furby when I was about 8 years old, but I never really had much of an interest in them until now. I have 3 1998 furbs and 3 2005 furbs now, and I really want to get more 98's because honestly? They're just really cute aaaa. Also if they don't work, push starting them is the best feeling ever and it makes me go :aa: Aside from that, I've also started Star Trek: The Next Generation! My dad finally convinced me to watch it, and I've never really watched anything about Star Trek before aside from a few episodes of the original series and a couple of the movies with my dad. It's really great, though! A bit cheesey, but not bad. I love Data he makes me :flushed:
I've been doing a lot better for the past few days, I haven't been panicking about random pains as much and I'm not really dreading it or feeling overly anxious. I'm not sure what changed, but maybe I'm finally getting over this. Recently I've been playing more Overwatch with my friend, and it's always fun. I play a lot of support, so I'm usually just healing, but going on a rampage as Zenyatta is the most rewarding feeling I've ever felt in my life lmao Also I started my Spinarak hunt with Reaper, and I'm hoping for some melans but if not that's ok! I'll start Chatot as soon as I've had enough of spiders :eyes:
Nothing super interesting has been going on lately, so I don't have much to say lol I did get a melan Chatot under 1,000 eggs, my first early melan in a long time :p wish I had this kind of luck consistently but oh well Also Hunter hunted my melan Drampa for me and I love him so much tho so there's that!
I've been so preoccupied with Sword and Shield that I haven't been clicking much before a couple days ago ;; I feel bad not hatching eggs and getting the melans I want, but the raids and hatching eggs on Shield is so addicting. I've finished Star Trek: The Next Generation and now I watch NCIS while I click and stuff. Idk half the time I don't watch it but it's good background noise so! Wig! Yamacon starts in a couple weeks and I'm going for the weekend with a few of my friends, I'm really excited since I have a new cosplay! Wearing heels at the con might kill me but it'll be worth it lol
I spent the weekend at Yamacon with three of my friends, and I'm so glad I was able to go. I got really sick toward the beginning of the week, but I felt well enough to go and I'm so glad that I did. My friend and I ended up cosplaying, she was Spinel from Steven Universe and I was Black Cat D.Va from Overwatch. No one wanted my picture or anything, in fact the only comment I got was someone asking if I was a character from Mortal Kombat or something 😔 it's okay though I've never had anyone ask for pictures before anyway and I think I might be awkward if they did. I bought a bit parakeet plushie and it looks like my parakeet Magic ;; I love it, it's so soft and makes a comfy pillow! I also bought a lesbian flag, a White Diamond keychain, a choker necklace, a comfy black cape hoodie, and a cute birb lanyard! I wish I had more time to buy stuff today but the con closed completely at 4. My friends are super great and I'm so glad that they wanted me to go with them, I was so worried I would be stuck in bed all day dying but thankfully that wasn't the case! :D
Yesterday was my birthday, and it was pretty good. I went to the mall and out to eat with my best friend, and I got some cute clothes and new makeup from my mom. It was pretty great, and Christmas is next week so that's even better! I still have a gift I ordered for my nan coming, and it should be here tomorrow so I can finally wrap it and be finished :p My friends are super epic and drew my Pokesona x.x it's Rainbow Moonstone Sableye! Elsa and Claire both made this awesome piece for me for my birthday, and my friend Rose made this for me and my gf reaperkun! I've been mostly inactive for a while since Sword and Shield is really fun and distracts me a lot. I'm also really disinterested in playing PFQ for the most part since going to 3k+ chains constantly for a single melan is really tiring, wish I could just get some early melans :I
I'm so glad I got a Christmas melan. I was so worried I wouldn't since other people were getting them all over the place and I usually have awful melan luck (3-5k chains normally for the first melan :) not very epic), but I'm super happy to have him! Two more to go :D I had a great Christmas! I spent it with my family, of course, and we did stuff together all day. Movies, snacks, it was great. I got a new phone as well, which is great because I've been wanting one! Can't wait for the rest of Galar!
I've decided to put a big fat pause on collecting Inari's Lamps like my life depends on it in favor of finally finishing my master badge collection. The hunt is getting expensive anyway and I'm pretty discouraged about melan hunting as it is, I don't really want to think about how I'm gonna struggle to get a melan legendary. I'm working on my rock badge right now with Nosepass, and I should be done with master badge pretty soon though I'm only at Titanium right now. It's upgrading though! Outlaw had an illness scare late last month, and I took him to the vet where we found out he had sour crop. Thankfully the vet gave him a crop flush and while she didn't get it all out, she got most of it. He managed to pass the rest and sneeze out the gross crop fluid, and he's better now. He took his last bit of antibiotic a few days ago, and he's getting used to his new pellet diet! He's moulting now, though, and his beak is about to start peeling for a new layer soon, so hopefully I can help him with that!

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page