PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kiwani's Journal of Almost Randomness*On Hiatus*

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Well this is my ever so often random post to make sure this doesn't get deleted. Another point. I am doing good in saving my gp up. Though I really need to save up 200zc to buy the money bank so I know for sure I won't be spending any currency I am trying to save up. Maybe that will be the next thing I will save up for after I pay for the two boxbox orders I am currently saving up for.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
10/28 shiny Unowns. Need 18 more before I can get a full set of ahinies... 25 more when it comes to the albinos though.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Out of all the custom sprites, Clucky Jr. has to be my favorite: He even has my favorite berry preference.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
DreamThief has done a wonderful job on my art order of my pokemon oc, Nathaniel(or Nate) the Natu. He is so cute! It was my first art piece that I ordered from anyone here, or anywhere for that matter. Now I need to save up the gp, or something, so I can order a ginjika of Nate. Now I need to figure out what he would look like as a human. All credit for the art work goes to DreamThief. Design based off of my description.

Nate for Kiwani

full sized avatar sized
All credit goes of Nathaniel the Natu to Sina142's joint art shop.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Well I almost forgot this was a thing, so here's a bump so this wouldn't get deleted again.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Relavent to a previous post. I almost had 200zc to get the money bank.... and I spent it.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
I finally got a pokeradar. Probably going to try a small hunt, and see how it goes.
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
First hunt: Eevee 0s/0a/0m/78h **Chain Broken** Second Hunt: Electrike 0s/0a/0m/119h *Redone* Third hunt: Eevee 2S/0A/0M/898h
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
Bump
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
I just brought my first special legendary, an albino Tapu Lele. As I was looking through the names of Hawaiian gods and goddess to name my albino Tapu Lele after, I had noticed something interesting. The Ku, Lono, and Kane Idols, are named after three different Hawaiian gods. Ku, who is the God of War, Lono, who is the God of Peace, Music, Learning, and Cultivated Foods, and Kane, who is the God of Forests and Wild Foods. That was a interesting find, and is cool.

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page