PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐐 Skiddo's Shop 🐐 (S/A Virizion)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 143144145

skiddo's Avatarskiddo

QUOTE originally posted by Made0fStars

Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for anymore Viridian Epee? I saw that you were looking for them, but earlier in this thread you said didnt need anymore.
No, I'm not! If anything, I'd be looking for Cobalt Epees, but I'm mostly taking a break right now.

QUOTE originally posted by FlawlessKing

Can i get your 100 med dragon gems please? That'd be 2000gp i believe
Yes! I'll send the trades. Also, I see you're selling gems in your shop. Please can I ask if you're buying these gems to use, or just to resell? No judgement either way.
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
FlawlessKing's AvatarFlawlessKing

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

QUOTE originally posted by Made0fStars

Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for anymore Viridian Epee? I saw that you were looking for them, but earlier in this thread you said didnt need anymore.
No, I'm not! If anything, I'd be looking for Cobalt Epees, but I'm mostly taking a break right now.

QUOTE originally posted by FlawlessKing

Can i get your 100 med dragon gems please? That'd be 2000gp i believe
Yes! I'll send the trades. Also, I see you're selling gems in your shop. Please can I ask if you're buying these gems to use, or just to resell? No judgement either way.
no worries you're welcome to ask, i've been working on my badges lately, i've been declining the latest post for gems or diminishing the amounts because i buy gems for my wishforge. i dont plan to resell these. but i feel bad declining people and i dont wanna close the service temporarely. i did 6-7 badges upgrade this past week c:
You should come and see my new shop ! Lots of cool summons :) Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop

Pages: 123··· 143144145

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page