PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🐐 Skiddo's Shop 🐐 (S/A Virizion)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 141142143144145

MeisxPiers's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeisxPiers
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
Hi! I currently have 3 v. epees I can sell! For any currency you can ^^ (I also have 4 c. epees if you want them too) Edit: I can also trade for the shiny or albino Cinnamoru ^^
✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨ Story 🩷 Finland 🩷 Bigender He 🩷 She 🩷 They The only Meis x Piers shipper v-electric.png : 0 ✨❤️🧡💛💚💙💜✨
credit
Background from PeachMarch Avatar from dummysart F2U code by Gumshoe
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by MeisxPiers

Hi! I currently have 3 v. epees I can sell! For any currency you can ^^ (I also have 4 c. epees if you want them too) Edit: I can also trade for the shiny or albino Cinnamoru ^^
Hi! I'm casually collecting the Cobalt Epees, so I'm not actively buying them, but I can still trade other things for them!! I can trade you a shiny and albino Cinnamoru for the Cobalt Epees and a Viridian Epee, and then 55zc for the last two Viridian Epees? If that's okay with you!
summon_cob.png 59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
MeisxPiers's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMeisxPiers
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

QUOTE originally posted by MeisxPiers

Hi! I'm casually collecting the Cobalt Epees, so I'm not actively buying them, but I can still trade other things for them!! I can trade you a shiny and albino Cinnamoru for the Cobalt Epees and a Viridian Epee, and then 55zc for the last two Viridian Epees? If that's okay with you!
Thats fine ^^
D6mian's AvatarD6mian
grandmaster.pngd+.png
Hello, do you do currency swaps? I didn't see it in any description sorry if I missed it.
Umbreon sprite made by KitKatKutie2 d.png with permission for me too use only Permission for only Ghost Clan members, Credit too user UnwrittenFox for the amazing Gastly Melan bait 😍
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by D6mian

Hello, do you do currency swaps? I didn't see it in any description sorry if I missed it.
No, I do not, sorry :(
ShinyOtachi's AvatarShinyOtachi
grandmaster.pngd.png
Hey Skiddo! I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask- are you selling/swapping your delta skiddo? If so I'd love to buy/swap for an ice delta. :o
icon by Red-Draws for my use only.
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by ShinyOtachi

Hey Skiddo! I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask- are you selling/swapping your delta skiddo? If so I'd love to buy/swap for an ice delta. :o
Most of what I have in my fields are for keeps, but since I'll probably keep going back to the delta hunt, I can probably spare a few! Do you have a preferred nature?
ShinyOtachi's AvatarShinyOtachi
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by skiddo

Most of what I have in my fields are for keeps, but since I'll probably keep going back to the delta hunt, I can probably spare a few! Do you have a preferred nature?
I don't have a gender/nature preference! Just let me know what you'd like in exchange! <3
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
grandmaster.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by ShinyOtachi

I don't have a gender/nature preference! Just let me know what you'd like in exchange! <3
Sent you one over! Enjoy :D
illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
hello there! i was wondering if i could snag this gal for zc (i'd love it gifted, if possible <3) and also wanted to ask if you might have any regular timid skiddo by chance? happy to pay for em too :D <3

currently buying: gem_electric_m.png
medium electric gem / 2zc each
& gem_electric_l.png
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only ) summon_ete.png
wishing star / 20zc each
/ summon_ent.png
fire fang / 20zc each
/ summon_zyg.png
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )

Pages: 123··· 141142143144145

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page