PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Apear Berry

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

POLL: Have you noticed it

Total votes: 49

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Do you think it should be changed

Total votes: 50

You must be logged in to vote.

bkdz's Avatarbkdz
if you feed sour pokemon with jt in feilds the spots are green if you have them in your inventory and if youfeed pokemon in your party theyre grey
*Magpie sits and organizes glass, Alula crashes through window from nearby house* MAGPIE THE TRADER GUY *Calamus appears behind her* MAGPIE WILL NEVER DIE *Prototype comes in out of no where* MAGPIE YOUR LIFES A LIE *Niko falls from sky* MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE MAGPIE avatar by me
Yahan's AvatarYahan
May I ask why you believe the change is necessary? Also, why just the aspear berry? Why not the other four as well?
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
the other four dont have that error also, i thought, why not fix it
selocon's Avatarselocon
What error?
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
What skin are you using? Screenshots would help if you think this is a bug.
Eby's AvatarEby
1) The spots are still green they're just less detailed because the image is smaller 2) Even if this WAS a bug it'd go under bug forums not a suggestion
Proud Pagan
bkdz's Avatarbkdz
i screen shotted it
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Those are not errors. Doing some digging, that's how they are in the game. The first image is a bag sprite image of aspear berry while the second looks a bit more akin to the Dream World.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Kang's AvatarKang
No support. This seems really unnecessary since it's not an error or a bug - so thus it doesn't need fixing. HowlingCat put it better than I could have.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
no support. this is just how they are supposed to be so this will be useless and unnecessary. also if you think things are an error post in the bug forums as thats how you get them fixed. not the suggestions. edit: you misspelled it, its Aspear Berry with an S between the A and P.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page