PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free to use Melan Bait (taking requests)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 111112113

Yun Nine's AvatarYun Nine
Can you make a Melan Ninetales and Melan Bunbori bait? Your baits are awesome @Dragoncake ;w;
LF: Credit and/or GP, Rusted Sword, Wishing Star / / / Offering: Relic copper, silver, and gold, Pokemon in UFT Profile Image Drawn By White Blanket ~ Best Birthday Gift I Recieved In My Life

QUOTE originally posted by Eun Silver

Can you make a Melan Ninetales bait? ;w;
Hate to be "that cat", but...they only do Pokemon that hatch directly from eggs. Ninetales is evolved. Sorry!
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
Yun Nine's AvatarYun Nine
Oh ok, I'll request a melan Bunbori then!
RileyFaulley's AvatarRileyFaulley
Request a melan Poliwag? Everyone loves a tadpole!
Made by GnarleyQuinn
Made by EeveeBailey
Made by EeveeBailey
Avatar made by RileyFaulley (me)
Spinalslayer's AvatarSpinalslayer
Yo could you please do salandit?? Its currently been over 3000 eggs since last one :(
coco7261's Avatarcoco7261
Hiya! Disclaimer I'm gonna sound like the biggest noob of all time lol, May I use the eevee bait? and how do baits work? I've been hunting a melen eevee for awhile now and I wanted to use your amazing bait for it but I have no idea how to put a bait on my bio thing XD
RileyFaulley's AvatarRileyFaulley
So, these baits are all free to use, so you're more than welcome to take the bait and use it on your page! It has a url attached to it that leads back to the shop here. Baits are more like good luck charms, they don't really do anything for your chances of actually getting a melan. But they're really cute to use wherever you want. So, assuming you're putting it on the About page of your profile, copy the code provided on the melan you want and go to your profile page. From there, you're gonna click to edit your "about me", then insert the code provided and save. Voila! It's on your page!
coco7261's Avatarcoco7261
It worked!!! Thank you so much! I love it :D
RatcherTibbs's AvatarRatcherTibbs
If you get a chance I would love a fletchling bait
May I request a melan Cherubi bait please?
  • Actively Collecting
  • Casually Collecting
  • Hoarding Mons
  • (\ /)
avatar made by me _______ I'm collecting Dragon Deltas, if you have any for sale PM me ^^ Dragon Delta List
x2/? x10/?
7/??
Hoarding
Deino
Zweilous
Hydreigon
Impyre
Baflammet
Pawniard
Bisharp
(\ /) (•ω•) (|| || )* What are you doing here?

Pages: 123··· 6667686970··· 111112113

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page