PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 170171172

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Eternal-Hopes

It's ADORABLE!!! Thank you!!!
You are welcome I'm so glad you like it ^.^
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

Hey Vall I'd like a Bait

Pokemon?: Skitty Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: Melan! <3 Comments/ suggestions/ tips?: Not much to say rlly, I love your baits ^^

Shiver
+ Starlight!
| They/She/He
+ Neopronouns, feel free to ask!
August 7th

Hisuian Zorua/Sprigatito enthusiast!
× 7 / 500
💖💖
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @wolfcore Signature Pagedoll & Divider @cometshift
Type Race Score; 360

QUOTE originally posted by peachycherry

Hey Vall I'd like a Bait

Pokemon?: Skitty Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: Melan! <3 Comments/ suggestions/ tips?: Not much to say rlly, I love your baits ^^
I'll start drawing it up ^.^ I'm glad you like my baits.
@peachycherry~ Skitty is finished! I hope you like it and Happy Hunting

Melan Skitty

Code

[tip="Bait made by [url=/user/ValleryP]ValleryP[/url] [url=https://pfq.link/~LYwP]Click here[/url]"][img]https://i.imgur.com/oisiwEK.png[/img][/tip]
Kerilet's AvatarKerilet

Hey Vall I'd like a Bait

Pokemon?: Orthrus Houndour Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: Melanistic Comments/ suggestions/ tips?: What is your needed currency atm? (Except ZC, I'm trying to gather some :D)
Keri | 13 | He/Him/His | Zaenian Marshall My Sprite Shop! My Battle Facility! Desert Kobras Hunt (without HM) : 220h | 0s | 0a | 0m | 0tp W.I.P
Avatar made by me (my use only) I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." — Mewtwo.

QUOTE originally posted by Kerilet

Hey Vall I'd like a Bait

Pokemon?: Orthrus Houndour Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: Melanistic Comments/ suggestions/ tips?: What is your needed currency atm? (Except ZC, I'm trying to gather some :D)
I'll get right on it. As for Currency I could definitely use some Credits (kind of used up all of mine haha).
Kerilet's AvatarKerilet
Ok then! Thank you Vall! Sending some tip for you!
Branble1996's AvatarBranble1996
Hey Vall I'd like a Bait Pokemon?: Slypin and Haredini Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: Shiny and Albino Comments/ suggestions/ tips?: Nil
Icon by Zorana Dragon

QUOTE originally posted by Branble1996

Hey Vall I'd like a Bait Pokemon?: Slypin and Haredini Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: Shiny and Albino Comments/ suggestions/ tips?: Nil
Do you want them together or seperate? Either way I'll try my best and will get to them after I do Orthrus.
Branble1996's AvatarBranble1996

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Branble1996

Do you want them together or seperate? Either way I'll try my best and will get to them after I do Orthrus.
Together thank you!

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 170171172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page