PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 139140141142143··· 170171172

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

Hi y'all!

So, as I said before I will be slowly updating the Sinnoh A/M Baits (when I get time). Some of the baits might get a face lift (bait redraw) and being resized to 300px like I should have done in the first place lol. All Sinnoh Baits will have a GIF (some did not have a GIF in the past) and I will put the old A/M baits on the same GIF Bait Post (Aka the links). If there is no link or the link does not say GIF/Old Colours then I have not gotten around to updating that bait. You may request them to be updated (as per usual) if I haven't gotten to them and NO this will not bother me at all LOL. For now I have these done and will try to remember to update this post as I get some more done: Buizel Edit:Fixed the Shiny so it would be the 300px like the other two! Buneary~ Redrawn, coloured, and Family colour updated. Chansey
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Whoops I'm gonna bump this real quick. I haven't done anymore updates on the Sinnoh region yet but I will get to it soon!
Raynavee's AvatarRaynavee
Using the Dreepy GIF bait atm for my Dreepy hunt! It's adorable.
Score: 0
Type Race Specials: 1 | 0 | 0 ***Working on Living Dex of Naughty pokemon. If you have any Naughty pokemon you would like to send my way, I would be greatly appreciative!*** Also, currently looking for *Naughty* Alolan Geodude, Alolan Graveler and Alolan Golem for 99% breeding pairs!
Durant's AvatarDurant
Going to be using the pachirisu melan bait. Its so cute.
Check out Durant's Shop
Using the pretty S/A/M rockruff gif~
HeartOfAWizard (HWiz)..................Any
Do not PM me
xX-Aura-Xx's AvatarxX-Aura-Xx
I am going to use the riolu gif! I gave proper credits underneath the bait gif.
Thank you Silver Raven for the amazing pfp! Character made by Plumy.
Happy hunting everyone! Recoloured: Cherubi and gave it a S/A/M Gif instead of just the N/S/A/M

Hey Vall I'd like a Bait

Pokemon?: Kitwurm Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: Any would be great Comments/ suggestions/ tips?: Thank you so much for making these baits! I will be doing a Kenyip hunt after the Kitwurm, so I will be using the bait from here(with credit of course). Thanks :)
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 7 — 21 / 169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature

QUOTE originally posted by ShadowFlower1316

Hey Vall I'd like a Bait

Pokemon?: Kitwurm Shiny, Albino, Melanistic?: Any would be great Comments/ suggestions/ tips?: Thank you so much for making these baits! I will be doing a Kenyip hunt after the Kitwurm, so I will be using the bait from here(with credit of course). Thanks :)
I'll get started on it now~
napp2011's Avatarnapp2011
hello, i just discovered this place, if you havent can please you make a s/a/m mudkip gif? (ill be very patient since youre doing someone elses right now and it sounds like something that may-take-wile (wow what a terrible pun) )

Pages: 123··· 139140141142143··· 170171172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page