PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vall's F2U S/A/M/D Bait (Requests Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 107108109110111··· 170171172

Buggs's AvatarBuggs

Hey Vall I'd like a Melan Family Bait

Pokemon?: Mega x or y Charizard, Charizard, Charmeleon, charmander Comments/ suggestions/ tips:
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
@FrostyMew~ Kanto Meowth Family is finished! I'll get to the Charmander Family after the other two that I have. I hope you like it and happy hunting!

400px Melan Kanto Meowth Family

Code

[tip="Bait made by [url=https://pfq.link/~LYwP]ValleryP[/url]"][img]https://i.imgur.com/nd67QXr.png[/img][/tip]

300px Melan Kanto Meowth Family

Code

[tip="Bait made by [url=https://pfq.link/~LYwP]ValleryP[/url]"][img]https://i.imgur.com/bnc78gM.png[/img][/tip]
Dracozolt and Smeargle are sketched out I'll try to finish drawing them today. Note: So, it's been a long week already LOL. Until my daughter can figure out how to do stuff on her own without my help all the time it looks like I have some of Wednesdays, maybe Saturday (it's shopping day), and Sunday to myself. I will try to do drawings in between these days so that I can color them ON those days haha. We'll see how well it works though. Just wanted to update y'all that I truly am trying to get them done as quickly as possible.

My daughter decided to color the Vulpix Family drawing

My daughter: "It's SO pretty now!" P.S. Ignore the many drawing mistakes if you see them LOL
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Awww so cute and they look awesome
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Oh wow, you're daughter has done an amazing job colouring the Vulpix family. Is there any chance you'd be willing to let me use it as bait? I don't plan to hunt Vulpix for a while but I'd still really like to use it if that's ok?
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
Val, can we has official Val-bait adult colouring in pages too? (runs now before Val collapses from overwork) - that drawing is priceless though, so sweet!

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
@Frosty~ Glad you like it. @Luna~ If you want to use it go right ahead. I'm not planning on editing out the white though but I could if you really want me to. @Kannameyria~ Hmmm I might try coloring some of my old drawings but NO guarantees! It might relax my mind from the day haha. *probably will collapse from overwork* I'm glad y'all like my daughter's coloring though she was just so proud of it that I couldn't help sharing it. Especially since she's started coloring my other drawings as well haha.
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
That is precious! I can't wait to see more of her coloring or drawings
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
LOL, heh I derped, I actually meant some blank lines for us to colour in, but yeah, looking forward to your (and your daughters) sweet recolours as well.

QUOTE originally posted by Kannameyria

LOL, heh I derped, I actually meant some blank lines for us to colour in, but yeah, looking forward to your (and your daughters) sweet recolours as well.
Ah ok so coloring pages. I think I could possibly do some of those when I have the time.

QUOTE originally posted by ValleryP

@Alchemists Fire~Smeargle will be after Dracozolt. Just to let y'all know things will be SUPER slow. Virtual schooling just started for my kids today and I'm still figuring out their schedules. Plus, my husband with his broken foot is having me do things too. I will try and get them done as fast as possible.
That's totally fine, no rush! Family comes first, and I'm sure there were other requests ahead of me <3 I also love the idea of colouring pages! Your daughter's colouring of the Vulpix fam is suuuper-cute <3
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

Pages: 123··· 107108109110111··· 170171172

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page