PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✿ Rylee’s Radical Shop - S/A/M & more (GP BOGO)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 9596979899··· 128129130

Fian's AvatarFian
Ahh, I might have to pass for now! Thank you for your offer ^^
Banner made by me!
Golden Snitch's AvatarGolden Snitch
Shoot I don't have that yet until my custom sprites sell
The avatar was created for me. Link to my post on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/frozenintime93/art/Kenna-Avatar-By-Thenightwishmaster-632373131 Link to them posting it on deviantart: https://www.deviantart.com/thenightwishmaster/art/Kenna-632551667
JadeJoestar's AvatarJadeJoestar
I would love to get 2 of your Female Shiny Clamperls and i would like to evolve both into one of each evolutions and your female Wagell for 490gp
Rylee's AvatarRylee
JadeJoestar - both of my wagells have sold unfortunately (havent had a chance to take them out of my shop, my apologies) but I can still sell you the clamperls, let me know if you're still interested in those :)
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
It okay and i still would like to get the clamperls
Rylee's AvatarRylee
JadeJoestar - could you possibly set up a trade? I'm at work and my break is pretty much over. I can send them over when I get home :)
sure
Rylee's AvatarRylee
bump! edit: please vote on my poll, i've updated it with more fire type options! forgot to mention sorry :'))
Rylee's AvatarRylee
shop update!
  • updated my delta section: i will no longer be selling single deltas, however i will be giving free deltas to customers who spend certian amounts at my shop. please check the 'delta deals' tab for more info! this is still a work in progress so i may change it around in the near future.
  • added some albino comfeys to the shop
also, please vote in my poll if you haven't already! any specials for my team hunt will be added to the shop :)
Rylee's AvatarRylee
bump! please vote in my poll to help me decide what to hunt for team june 2022! also, expect some s/a growlithes in the shop in the near future :)

Pages: 123··· 9596979899··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page