PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✿ Rylee’s Radical Shop - S/A/M & more (GP BOGO)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123456··· 128129130

Rylee's AvatarRylee
bump! added some more shiny hawluchas, which are availible for credits for the remainder of this type race! go team fighting ♥
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
Rylee's AvatarRylee
bump!
Rylee's AvatarRylee
bump! when the type race ends tonight, the credits sale for hawluchas goes away and will only be availible for gp/zc!
Rylee's AvatarRylee
bump! added more shiny hawluchas! i'm probably going to end my hawlucha hunt once i get some albinos, please vote on who my next hunt should be in my poll!
Applin's AvatarApplin
hello! may i purchase a shiny hawlucha for GP? any gender / nature is OK!
Applin Model © Nintendo / GAME FREAK
UnderscoreH2O's AvatarUnderscoreH2O
Can I get a Shiny Cottonee and a pack of 5 for the sparkplugs?
Rylee's AvatarRylee
@flutterfly - of course! please pick one of them, though, and send me a trade with which one you'd like when you're ready :') @UnderscoreH2O - absolutely! send a trade with which sparkplugs and which cottonee you'd like when you're ready!
Rylee's AvatarRylee
bump! updated shop, added credit prices for shinies, i'm so low on credits it's scary :'O so shinies are availible for credits for a little while!
SymphonyWish's AvatarSymphonyWish
Hello! Can I get the Hardy Shiny Hawlucha for 100 GP and two female Chimchar (one relaxed and one adamant) for 10k credits? I'd really appreciate it!
Rylee's AvatarRylee
of course! send a trade please! thank you❤

Pages: 123456··· 128129130

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page