PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✿ Rylee’s Radical Shop - S/A/M & more (GP BOGO)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 125126127128129

Rylee's AvatarRylee
bump! BOGO still going on for a few more days :)
S/A/D/Summon Shop | Adopt Shop | Journal avatar drawn by me
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
hi! could i grab the rash shiny clamperl with a deep sea tooth for 80kcr? and if it works for the bogo, the lonely shiny fidough?
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky
lesbeowulf's Avatarlesbeowulf
hello hello! could I snag this Snorunt for the 80 and get this Snorunt as part of the bogo? additionally could I get this Sunkern for also 80 and snag this Dedenne also part for the bogo?
hi! }
May I get an albino Wynaut, and an albino mudbray for 24zc and a female albino Orkit and female albino Snorunt for 100zc? I think should be the right math, but don't quote me on that!
Dark Type Gym Leader PFP by the amazing Sukka for my use only Sprites: © 1995-2023 Nintendo/Game Freak. Trainer Card from pokecharms.com
Rylee's AvatarRylee
qüeenøftheweâsel - hello! so these are the prices of each mon; wynaut - 24 zc mudbray - 24 zc snorunt - 24 zc orkit - 100 zc this toal would be 172 ZC, however with the BOGO going on you can get 3 additional albinos that cost 24zc for free if you'd like! let me know if you'd like the 3 more and i'll get sending trades with all of them :) if you only need these 4 pokemon the total would be 148 zc with the BOGO :) feel free to send the trade if thats fine with you!
Rylee- Oooh! In that case May I get another albino wynaut and 2 albino Ledyba? Would that still equal 148zc?
Rylee's AvatarRylee
qüeenøftheweâsel - it would be 172 zc for all of those :) since you're buying 3 that are worth 24 zc you'd get the other 3 free. plus the 100 from the orkit :)
Excellent, I'll take them!
Another Story's AvatarAnother Story
Could i get This fella for gp?
Yuki/Yukito, Self proclaimed "Biggest Ayatsuji Yukito and Bsd Gaiden fan onsite" Note: I have Severe Social Anxiety so please be patient w me if it takes me awhile to reply!!!
credit
Background from Bungo Stray Dogs Gaiden: Ayatsuji Yukito VS. Kyōgoku Natsuhiko, art by Oyoyo F2U code by Gumshoe
Rylee's AvatarRylee
today is the last day for the BOGO! bogo ends at reset :)

Pages: 123··· 125126127128129

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page