PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 10

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456··· 181920

Kilo's AvatarKilo
champion.pngd+.png
I think the 2 mega stones are going to be Infernape & Malamar. I really hope it's Malamar :D
loserbaby's Avatarloserbaby
ultra.pnge.png
My guess is Plusle and Minun~ ^-^
Lunersun's AvatarLunersun
ultra.pngd.png
What if the pokemon weren't related and the mods are just messing with us? That would honestly be pretty funny ^-^
My Avatar (which is my pokesona, Lunersun) was made by Altias~! Go give them a hug and a cookie, and tell them I sent you >w<
Lørd Pyrøn's AvatarLørd Pyrøn
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by loserbaby27810

My guess is Plusle and Minun~ ^-^
Whilst I think it's Seviper and Zangoose that is a realistic guess too.
✸ ✸ ✸ ✸ ✸
dark lava's Avatardark lava
grandmaster.pnge+.png
I hope its Carracosta and Archeops
Avatar made by EeveeOcelotQueen thank you.
BloodyHM's AvatarBloodyHM
elite.pnge.png
im agreeing that it could be a fueding/paired set of pokemon Seviper/Zangoose, Plusle/Minun, Mawile/Sableye, or nidoking/queen, but could also be two megas to one pokemon like what was done to Charizard and Mewtwo
Avatar by Me(Uploaded here), Although Heavily Modified from the Gallade Portrait from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3: Explorers of Sky, and not very well done, but its kinda better then nothing :p
Wolfwolf's AvatarWolfwolf
senior.png
I'm gonna go and guess Yveatal and Xerneas.
-- Sprite above is from PmD, Avatar is an official Pokemon sprite.
StarDustx's AvatarStarDustx
ultra.pngb.png
Awesome. I've been making around 10k interactions a day for my hunt anyways, so this will be easy :P Though I was kind of hoping that if we made 20k, we might get both ^^;
Luna Tsukino's Avatarhypermode-12.pngLuna Tsukino
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
I like the Volbeat and Illumise idea. I think the colours are near perfect for them. Zangoose and Seviper are pretty good too. I'm pretty much certain it's a duo.

Luna Tsukino| She/Her | UK

credits
code - Luna Tsukino. graphics - Sailor Moon Drops avatar - Luna Tsukino

QUOTE originally posted by Lunersun

I mostly disagree with everyone. Zangoos doesn't have much black in it's color pallet, and I don't think the illumise and volbeat megas make sense. I think that the two pokemon are Darkrai and Cresselia, after looking at the color of the mega stones. It would make sense, since they are rival-pokemon. They're just rival legendaries, so yeah. ((If you don't believe me, just look at the color pallets:))

Colors of sprites

, What most of you though: and then... the other pair: and
This made me double check between the sprites and the stones, but Cresselia wouldn't match because it's not got those purples in it... I do mostly disagree with the Zangoose/Seviper, but it could be those two. All other pairs named I disagree with. I still stand by my original suggestion of Staraptor and Drifblim. Just because two are going out this weekend doesn't mean they're necessarily related.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ

Pages: 123456··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page