PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What are you listening to?

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 1234567··· 539540541

Duskar's Avatarhypermode-12.pngDuskar
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
Take A Walk-Passion Pit
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
DanielleHaim's AvatarDanielleHaim
newbie.png
River of Brakelights - Julian Casablancas
mckiller0941's Avatarmckiller0941
collector.png
AnoHana ending theme.
Avatar by Lt akuma. proof of permission Just like the passage of time, we continue to flow- Now and forevermore. Even if my dream gets mocked by heartless words, even if I get engulfed by a long period of darkness, if I remember the light once more and keep up my faith then I doubt I’ll ever give up. "Dear Arceus, please stop life from sucking for my friends and people who do awesome stuff for me. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, the cheese and the cheeseboard, the fish and the fingers. We now sing hymn number 304, "Oh God, What on Earth is my Hairdo About?"" Niet
Killjøy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKilljøy
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngb.png
A mix of 80s songs. Because I am that awesome! But earlier I was listening to my My Chemical Romance playlist.
Torva's AvatarTorva
elite.pnge+.png
Team by Lorde
Marionette's AvatarMarionette
beginner.png
Sail by AWOLNATION
Endure and Survive (Credit to Choupetteux on dA for the siggy!)
Kira the Cat's AvatarKira the Cat
champion.pnge+.png
Bokura no Diary-Satsukitane Mikako and Sugata Eishiro (Heaven's Lost Property OST)
Art Credits:
Avatar created with the Catlike Icon Maker website. It is free to use.
Wanna Battle?
Pokemon under level 30 will be refused. Train up and come at me :3

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: The link "www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A1QedLz4v4" appears to be invalid. on line 1

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[url=www.youtube.com/watch?v=1A1QedLz4v4]Dreamaland[/url] by Emilie Simon. For some reason, I find it very inspiring for writing and drawing.
icon drawn by me. I do art for PFQ stuff - PM me if interested!
MurderVictim's AvatarMurderVictim
newbie.png
Brains by Voltaire (from The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy)
Olivia Drache's AvatarOlivia Drache
newbie.png
Queen, Steam-Powered Giraffe, Marilyn Manson, A Perfect Circle, Lindsey Stirling, Akira Yamaoka, Voltaire... all my faves and I've been listening to all of them together lately.
" If I lost everything tomorrow, I'd claw my way back to the top somehow." - Freddie Mercury Calvin: I wonder if you can refuse to inherit the world. Hobbes: I think if you're born, it's too late... - The Essential Calvin & Hobbes. Trust No One. Deny Everything.

Pages: 1234567··· 539540541

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page