PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What are you listening to?

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 321322323324325··· 539540541

ratedgdr's Avatarratedgdr
master.pngd.png
"The Regulator" by Clutch
See that cute little babby in my av? That's from the Advent event this year. I happen to like 23. A lot.
Plato's Tripartite | Protest The Hero
Caliban's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCaliban
retiredstaff.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
Blackmore's Night - Cartouche
Avatar is my sonic OC Presto, drawn by Kazuma Kiryu
LilyLuff's AvatarLilyLuff
master.pngc+.png
"Fighting the Crave" by L7 They released their first album in 20 years, Scatter the Rats, a couple days ago. It's pretty great if you ask me. :')
Credit
SBG by me, LilyLuff, for my use only/brushes by ObsidianDawn/Sprites credited to Serebii.net

"You are what you settle for." - Janis Joplin

ZeroXC's AvatarZeroXC
grandmaster.pnge.png
Standing on the edge of summer by Thursday
Avatar is official art from Witch Hunter Robin
master.pngd.png
"The Phoenix" by Fall Out Boy
master.pngc+.png
I was happily reminded of the song "White & Nerdy" by Weird Al and I got super excited to find that I do, in fact, still have it in my music library. It was an inside joke with a friend in high school, but clearly I still have it so YAY for nostalgia and not getting rid of stuff. Especially music. :) Which actually leads me to ask, if anyone feels up to answering...do you ever get rid of music? Clean out your music library? Be it through streaming sites/apps, CDs, tapes, vinyl, etc.
sëlkïr's Avatarhypermode-12.pngsëlkïr
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
Night Knuckles by Cavetown Honestly I never do XD Ive got songs on my playlist from 4 years ago that im never gonna go through and take off, mostly just cause, even if i dont like the song when i hear it on there, i know if i do take it off i'll end up forgetting about it entirely and i like to know /all/ the songs XDD
Check out my shop! ^-^ I've got Summons, Gems, S/A/M, and I'm taking hunt requests!
master.pngd.png
"Here Comes The Pain" by Slayer
master.pngc+.png
"Rebels" by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers (P.S. Thanks for the response, Silverclawzz. :p I get you about wanting to know all the songs and forgetting otherwise...that's why having a music library AND a streaming service like Spotify is useful to me. All the songs I have + all the songs I DON'T have. Although there are some repeats that are rather special. o3o)

Pages: 123··· 321322323324325··· 539540541

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page