PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

May Sale

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123456

zanderlex's Avatarzanderlex
@Luggs If it's anything near the Black Market rate for a box, then we would be in for a nice treat, but I doubt it would be anywhere near that high. If boxes are given out at 1/10 the rate of what the boxes normally cost, we could see 20,000 boxes. You know, since 400 ZC gets 21 boxes. Meaning someone like me would get something like 50 boxes.
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
I wish this event had been extended, I would love to have been able to buy some ZC, but I don't get paid until thursday. :/ Ah well. Next time!
Tasos500's AvatarTasos500
OMG! Almost half a million Zophan! That's a lot of cash! IMPOSSIBRU!
Dust Wolf's AvatarDust Wolf
Loving the timing of the sale, and its great that there's boxes to be won dependant on how much is bought.
Avatar My Trading Den Everyone has a point where they are so broken they can never truly be fixed, although, not everyone will reach that point in life. The strong may succumb to it and the weak not, it depends on your journey through life and the trials you face. - Me
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
A special bonus has appeared! Yeah! Almost half a million Zophan Canisters were bought over the last few days! Which means... a lot of Boxes! Still haven't fully decided, but there's definitely going to be a lot of Boxes! As a special bonus and "thank you" to those who contributed to this prize pool the most, a special Cheat Code has been sent out to the 50 top buyers via PM. This cheat code is for a Death Star Voltorb egg. Because someone told me it was May the Fourth today ;) (Or maybe it was planned all along? You'll never know :p) (EDIT: I actually made an embarrassing typo in the cheat code, but it's the same typo in the PM and in the server-side code, so... the cheat code will work, even though it's spelled wrong XD Oops!)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Moire's AvatarMoire
how long this code will work please?
Until the 20th. Event codes usually work for at least two weeks.
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Okay, I'm sure it may have been explained, but what exactly does the "Your proportion of points, PPM." mean? I'm guessing proportion means my ranking, similar to the click events for the event pokemon, correct? What does the PPM mean? (Is it points per minute?) And what is the current top-ranking PPM?
Nunka's AvatarNunka

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Parts per million, actually. Bearing in mind that a good few thousand users play, it's the most sensible unit for showing your contribution to the interaction points.
Page 4. I believe the higher your portion per million, the higher your portion of the total points. Dividing it out into decimals normally to get a percentage becomes a very very tiny number with a very long decimal count if your calculator doesn't resort to using -4 indicators and such. So PPM seems to work just fine for this scenario even if people aren't used to it. Leaves an easier number to calculate from.
Basically, 1 PPM is "one percent of one percent of one percent" - not very much at all! That's because there's thousands of people interacting, so you should expect to have that little of a number ^_^

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page