PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 209210211

So.. I was about to hatch my eggs when I remembered I needed to charge my radar. the first egg in my party was albino!!! And he was a lab baby!

permissions?

Well the art except my about layout is owned by me. ToxicGluttony made my about theme.Then who made my pfp and melan baits? I did! Staff if you are reading this I do have proof I made them, I just don't currently feel comfortable linking my youtube channel, so if it is really necessary I'll pm you guys the link.

come visit my shops!

Art Shop! Where all art is 50zc! Pfp and baits only atm Regular Shop! Shinies, Gem + Box hunts dexing and more!
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Late-game edit to put yesterday's and today's albinos on one line EDIT: Yeah, me again
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Hitmonchan's AvatarHitmonchan
I need names for them...
I am always looking for more Hitmonchan to add to my collection, so if you have any unwanted ones (or Tyrogue destined to become Hitmonchan), please send them my way!
forgot to post this girl the other day!
Hitmonchan's AvatarHitmonchan
Albinos coming out of my ears here (glad this one was female!) edit:
Absol-Sama's AvatarAbsol-Sama
Just hatched this girlie a couple days ago! She's my first hatched Albino aaa Edit: She has evolved!! And my first hatched Shiny (also Litleo) is the same gender, nature, and berry preference?? Both are in my party :D
Star Wars Nerd Approaches- "We Will Walk The Sky." I liked the Sequels sHUT
Made by Zubat
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
like 3 days into the hunt and got my albino! promised myself i'd get her today and whaddya know babey
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
cosmyn's Avatarcosmyn
another random hatch! im selling it so pm if youre interested loves!
  • about
  • hunt details
  • credits
cosmyn || he / him my shop! / collecting all summons
not buying
selling characters
electric gem / shinx 5a / 2s x15 / x5 / x0
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Me Again, Sorry
Biscotti's AvatarBiscotti
I didn't just hatch him, but still- I didn't realize the Albino Larvitars were so cute until I hatched one!! I love the pastel colors on them :,)

Pages: 123··· 5051525354··· 209210211

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page