PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 207208209

Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
little one's growing in her babytails Edit: Edit: I have more male specials than females so far, this is ODD
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
i just hatched him ;o; first male special, last of the hunt ❤
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
Lv. 54 — 576 / 8,911
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugPoison
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
Finally got an Albino Maravol in my chain! Hopefully I can see the Porple Sporkles at some point lol

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
What d'y'all suppose the odds are of me getting two or three more albinos before the shiny shows in this hunt too
Chargebolt's AvatarChargebolt
Can we appreciate that i hatched this guy on the 666th egg?
Life is a serious battle,and you have to use the tools you're given.It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt avatar by me

QUOTE originally posted by GrïmDøøm666

Can we appreciate that i hatched this guy on the 666th egg?
The 666th egg OF GrimDoom666, no less! EDIT: ...or, wait, was that what you were saying? I thought the initial irony was a 'number of the beast' affair. Im tired
Shannypopsxx's AvatarShannypopsxx
Literally the second egg hatched into my hunt! Well that was easy TwT I thought I'd be hatching so many eggs and have an albino drought.... Gonna try to hatch a few more to sell and whatnot, but I'm OBSESSED with bandicoons and this little babbu clearly wanted to hatch quickly! Thank you sally TwT Also hatched 2 girlies yesterday, here's one of them! My luck is really good at the moment, I'm so happy TwT
Icon made for me by Ecalypse💫 -----------
cosmyn's Avatarcosmyn
my first albino baby!! <333 need a name for her still oof
  • about
  • hunt details
  • credits
cosmyn || he / him my shop! / collecting all summons
not buying
selling characters
electric gem / shinx 5a / 2s x15 / x5 / x0
Hitmonchan's AvatarHitmonchan
Can't wait til she evolves into a giant green monster bug.
I am always looking for more Hitmonchan to add to my collection, so if you have any unwanted ones (or Tyrogue destined to become Hitmonchan), please send them my way!
*happy squeal* blessing! early hydro blessing! (his father is gorgeous!! :>)
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Serious nature
| GIF is of Ralsei from Deltarune (Toby Fox). |

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 207208209

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page