PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Albino Hatching Thread!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 207208209

Jiguzaguma's AvatarJiguzaguma
Level 1 radar random albino, nice!
Eggy's AvatarEggy
I was just hatching my party of 6 Gossifleur eggs before realizing halfway through that I forgot to charge the Albino radar for today. I then promptly went to charge it, and after that my next hatched egg was albino. That was probably my biggest "WHAT" ever, especially considering that this was only the 41st Gossifleur in the shiny chain. Lol EDIT: I just got a second one. My goodness where did this luck come from
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Zweira's AvatarZweira
First special of the TR. I got some good spoiled milk!
Avatar made by AngelHeart. Go see her art shop here!
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Can't seem to get a special of Fletchling but this girl was a happy surprise.
Score: 70

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
Whether I keep or sell this one depends on what he'll grow up to be! Edit: Guess I'm keepin' him! Edit's edit: A type race-ish one this time! Edit 4: As in 'Start from', cus I had a Marill before! They just keep coming and coming!
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Vio99's AvatarVio99
Jiguzaguma's AvatarJiguzaguma
Hatched a bunch of legendaries this morning hoping for some good luck BUT I guess this will do! EDIT Oof I almost released this guy!! Since the sprite is already white I didn't notice
Zweira's AvatarZweira
I’m having one heck of a bad week but this makes things a little bit better. Was literally sitting and waiting for my therapist and *boop* special baby.
Vio99's AvatarVio99
aaaaaa Rare gender here♥
Gallevoir's AvatarGallevoir
I wonder why there's been so many special Sewaddles lately

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 207208209

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page