PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Living Dex Spreadsheet

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123

Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
This spreadsheet is a godsend! loving it for my cataloguing of what quirky pokemon i have as with so many other pokemon, and i went ahead and added in columns for each delta type on my copy. i must say i am gutted to hear that there will not be enough field space to hold every pokemon as i was aiming to get one of every delta type for each pokemon in with quirky nature plus shiny living dex... oh well i can keep going as much as possible and maybe cut back on a few, we shall see...
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 0 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I just pushed my first update to my master copy since September + fixed an issue with the Galar dex numbers all being one off Please let me know if you catch any mistakes!
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Hey!! Would love to see another update posted for this, since we just got a new line of variants, and will be getting galar legends here soon :D

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Thanks for the reminder, I've added the new line! I've also added a new tab to the master with a blank version of my personal modified copy ^^ the only differences are that it's color-coded as opposed to checkboxes and all PFQ megas and variants are moved to the very bottom of the list instead of being listed under their base pkmn I'm also working to add eggs column to both versions for anyone who wants to use it to keep up with their dexes as opposed to a living dex c: E: again, if y'all catch any mistakes, please let me know!!
misterkoala's Avatarmisterkoala
I made a little recolor and added a delta checklist if anyone's interested! I figured I'd post it just in case! link
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +586,196
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugElectric
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
KittyxKiara's AvatarKittyxKiara

QUOTE originally posted by misterkoala

I made a little recolor and added a delta checklist if anyone's interested! I figured I'd post it just in case! link
Loving this one. Wondering if anyone could add male n female check boxes for each regular, Shiny, Albino, Melanistic, and Delta. Im trying to do a full living dex but with each gender as well.
leenbeef's Avatarleenbeef

QUOTE originally posted by mrkoala

being the organisation freak i am, i made a page that will show you your progress in a percent, as well as in a little progress bar. Link <3
pfp credit: https://picrew.me/image_maker/626197
Singe's AvatarSinge

QUOTE originally posted by misterkoala

I hate to be that guy here, but I made a copy of the sheet, and I noticed that you're missing a few Pokemon from Galar, specifically Kubfu through Calyrx.

QUOTE originally posted by leenbeef

QUOTE originally posted by mrkoala

being the organisation freak i am, i made a page that will show you your progress in a percent, as well as in a little progress bar. Link <3
Mentioning you too, since you were the last person to edit the sheet
Photo: Assassination Classroom

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page