PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Living Dex Spreadsheet

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123

I copied and paste but it didn't paste the checkboxes what do I do to make the checkboxes But I must ask why only one delta column when there are 18 different types a delta could be and there's also the delta shinies, delta albinos and delta melans.
Gilded's AvatarGilded
I was just going off of the one cattoepicker made originally and that's how they had it! I also personally haven't heard of anyone trying to create multiple complete living dexes with different types of deltas but if that's your goal, you're welcome to edit your copy to add all of those columns ^^
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ┊ it/they/he ┊ ┊ pfp by box ┊ ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
My goal is to have all possible living dexes. Normal, shiny, albino, melan, delta (one for each type), shiny delta (one for each type), albino delta (one for each type), and melan delta (one for each type)
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Well, I wish you the best of luck with collecting all of those :3
cattoepicker's Avatarcattoepicker
I hate to burst your bubble, but with there being a max field space of 10k (i think) there wont be enough space to keep all those pokemon on your account. I think that's why I only made one column for deltas when I made this originally, but idk its been a while since I touched this lol
profile pic is my art
I've heard there's an infinite amount of fields
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Ah thanks, cattoepicker, I didn't even think about that Yeah, you're stuck to 250 fields max, sorry ^^'
Huh... I guess 250 is the max You do know that on the updated spreadsheet it goes #264 Linoone [Galarian Forme], #263 Zigzagoon [Galarian Forme], #264 Linoone, #264 Linoone ? I just thought I let you know Grey Skies since you made the updated version.
Gilded's AvatarGilded
Fixed, thanks ^^'
You are welcome I noticed it when I got to them on my spreadsheet which I copy and pasted from yours In the updated spreadsheet #401 Kricketot and #402 Kricketune are spelled wrong they are missing the c The updated spreadsheet is also missing Wishiwashi [School Forme] [Totem Forme] or Wishiwashi [Totem Forme] for short Also on the updated spreadsheet the first Brushiwi should be Rokiwi

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page