PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
my longest yeah boy ever now i just need to get it 1000 times
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Look at this absolute baby
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
@ the person (or people?) who went through my journal to get clicks for rus: you're epic and i love you.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I don't have much of a preface to this, except that I think the argument that free players can't get ZC/Hypermode without hatching specials is pretty short-sighted. Here are some things that can be sold for zc to other players without needing to start a chain:
  • Gems
  • Boxes
  • Tournament Tokens
  • Z-Crystals and Fragments
  • Mega Stones (from MCW)
  • Gold (from Fab Fri and Contests)
I may add more if I think of anything. I purposefully am NOT including summons, relics, and non-MCW mega stones because those come primarily from boxes. Boxes will always be more profitable to sell than opening. The only situation in which I would condone opening boxes is if every summon is unlocked and the bonus to finding summons is activated. Otherwise, selling the boxes and then buying needed items will earn more money in the long run. One thing not included in the list: credits. This is separate because there are things that can be sold for credits that wouldn't really sell for zc. But these things add up over time, and the resulting credits can be traded for zc.
  • Evolution Stones/Items
  • Training Bags
  • Consumables (mainly Gummis)
  • Fishing Poke Ball (x20 free every 22 hours)
  • Berries/Pokeblocks
  • Non-relic Treasure
Note: Most of these are best sold straight from the inventory. A few can be sold on the Market for more. There are also some services that can earn some money, such as shelter hunting, trading RTEs (ready to evolve pokemon), etc, but I don't have as much experience with those. Hopefully this helps someone out? I've seen a lot of players get frustrated because they assume they need to buy Hypermode to hatch specials to get ZC to get Hypermode, when really, there's a lot more available to them.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
So many people threatening to leave because of sprite changes, but like. when? at least make good on your promises. -_- tbh I don't understand the fuss considering you can literally make any sprites look like anything you want with css. feedback is one thing, but the time spent complaining that your precious albino or whatever is irrevocably ruined could be better spent copy and pasting css to revert the change.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
My proposals for albino and melan eevee: Pros:
  • Realistic
  • Featureless enough that people can imagine their own colors
  • Equally as bland as eevee itself
Cons:
  • None
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
ok this is the last post i'll make about the sprite updates I changed my melan eevee to bad batter
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
ok. maybe a mistake.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
you, foolish: sinnoh is bad me, smart: sinnoh has electivire

Pages: 123··· 3940414243··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page