PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Beep Boop >

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
I don't have much of a preface to this, except that I think the argument that free players can't get ZC/Hypermode without hatching specials is pretty short-sighted. Here are some things that can be sold for zc to other players without needing to start a chain:
  • Gems
  • Boxes
  • Tournament Tokens
  • Z-Crystals and Fragments
  • Mega Stones (from MCW)
  • Gold (from Fab Fri and Contests)
I may add more if I think of anything. I purposefully am NOT including summons, relics, and non-MCW mega stones because those come primarily from boxes. Boxes will always be more profitable to sell than opening. The only situation in which I would condone opening boxes is if every summon is unlocked and the bonus to finding summons is activated. Otherwise, selling the boxes and then buying needed items will earn more money in the long run. One thing not included in the list: credits. This is separate because there are things that can be sold for credits that wouldn't really sell for zc. But these things add up over time, and the resulting credits can be traded for zc.
  • Evolution Stones/Items
  • Training Bags
  • Consumables (mainly Gummis)
  • Fishing Poke Ball (x20 free every 22 hours)
  • Berries/Pokeblocks
  • Non-relic Treasure
Note: Most of these are best sold straight from the inventory. A few can be sold on the Market for more. There are also some services that can earn some money, such as shelter hunting, trading RTEs (ready to evolve pokemon), etc, but I don't have as much experience with those. Hopefully this helps someone out? I've seen a lot of players get frustrated because they assume they need to buy Hypermode to hatch specials to get ZC to get Hypermode, when really, there's a lot more available to them.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page