PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Beep Boop

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 505152

pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Look at him:
Enigma Berry

Enigma Berry

Special Berry

(: 0)

A completely enigmatic Berry. It apparently has the power of the stars that fill the night sky.

Flavour: Spicy/dry
Colour: Yellow
Firmness: Hard
Growth time: 96 hours

Sells for 40

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
pheaux's Avatarpheaux

spoilers

talkin about new exclusive

so gumairy. hmmm. well its... interesting. idk it seems kind of lackluster to me. it looks like something just kind of thrown together? especially compared to last season's exclusive which were based off real animals or had some lore to them, gumairy seems like a little kids basic understanding of creature design, or like those knockoff pokemon mobile games. even the name is kind of basic like it just has "fairy" in it. idk maybe there's a reference to something that I just don't get? if it evolved and had some story to it, maybe I might like it? as it is, it's like saying sunkern is a single stage pokemon sdkjf something just seems missing from its design or story anyways! interested to see what the next exclusives are! next tourney is v~wave and I'm curious to see how competitive it gets. c:
pheaux's Avatarpheaux

more spoilers

talkin about exclusive again

oh thank you it has an evolution sdkfj I like it way more now. reminds me of making little fairy dolls with my mom when I was younger. the evo has a pretty cute design! and I like the shiny and albino colors. not enough to hunt it, but still cute. edit: mm kinda wished gumairy was female only. then it would fit in w flabebe/petilil and the other nature-y female pokemon. the 1 male:7 female ratio is so close to all female it seems weird that they wouldnt just go the extra mile.
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Time to post all the albinos I forgot to post about! Late type race: Found in shelter: V~wave tourney; flying and fire respectively: <3
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
someone who clearly doesnt know how auctions work: "ugh I hate how in auctions the person with the most money always wins :/" I've been denied from buying a psychic shiny surskit twice now so my mini hunts after magnemite will double as delta point hunts until we get a psy v~wave so I can hunt surskit for a day
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
ok so i just saw ralph breaks the internet, time to talk about it!! disclaimer: i had low expectations and high hopes

big spoilers

big big spoilers

wow did it suck. just absolutely rocked at being bad. the plot was drawn out and the characterization was awful. the beginning conflict was so arbitrary, and there were like 3 climaxes??? two of them were the same beats from the first movie of ralph helps venellope, he finds out something about her, betrays her, then defeats a monster to become friends with her again. the story just kept going on and on, i was waiting for something to actually happen. :/ the drama seemed forced too, like the typical sit com problem where characters refuse to talk for some reason. and the characters themselves ugh. the side characters were more developed than the main ones lksdjf. it seemed like everyone just regressed from the first movie? especially ralph, its like the writers forgot that ralph is an adult. you cant even justify anything about "oh theyre new friends" or whatever bc they say repeatedly that its been 6 years since the first movie. 6 years!!! and ralph is still clingy and insecure?????? around a kid even when she has many other kids to talk to and he has several adult friends??? idk it was weird and creepy and poorly thought out and written. the only good parts were the princess scenes and ralph astley ¯|_(ツ)_/¯
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
it amazes me how people can get so rude after being wrong. like someone will say "this thing doesnt exist" and when they're corrected, they'll go "eXcUsE mE i didnt know!!" like... obviously? you just got proved wrong, its pretty apparent you didnt know. but instead of learning and moving on you decided to... get defensive and rude about spreading misinformation? show off your thin ego? prove that you cant handle genuine discussion? theres nothing bad about being wrong, so long as you learn, yet people will act as if being corrected is the same as being insulted. theres nothing rude about wanting people to have right information slkdfj anyways lowkey collecting gold statues. no specific goal, I just wanted to collect something
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
x

Pages: 123··· 1718192021··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page