PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 42

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne
I really hope it's actually Wigglytuffite Q! I mostly just save up my fakemon megastones for shinies that I like. :^)
My avatar is official art!
give me steel statues
i want boxes
Spinners made by KitKatKutie2!
koalacorn13's Avatarkoalacorn13
I bet it's Mega Sylveon but I want Mega Florges sooooo much however it would me a pain for my collection.
Made by Iridion Krystall with flabebe sprite from conyjams at deviantart
sprite made by Artistic Sans
Made by Volixagarde
made by acrticfox
made by SkullBossGuzma
Made by AnAbsolsGhost
My avatar is made by Clow
Trey0405's AvatarTrey0405

QUOTE originally posted by Charsaurtle

Oh, another guess- Mega Jellicent Q? It has both colors of the male and female :D
That's... very possible, actually.
Avatar is a screenshot of my character from Pokémon GO. "So many folks these days count on violence to solve their problems. You only have to look around to see where that got us." ~Nick Valentine, Fallout 4

Terraria Help

I need a bit of help finding a new Terraria world, as I've lost mine some time ago. Here's the details: Courruption, Large, Jungle on the right (I would pefer it un-corrupted), Blue Dungeon on the left. Un-corrupted Oceans. A semi-large un-corrupted forest biome on the left side of the world (where my main base was). If you find a world like this, please send me the seed name in a Private Message. Thank you in advance!
Moonstørm123's AvatarMoonstørm123
I think it's Wigglytuffite. The file name is super suspicious. But at the same time, the colors match Sylveon perfectly.
Hover
70%Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Profile Picture
Made by me
Gracidea

Gracidea

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A flower sometimes bundled in bouquets to convey gratitude on special occasions like birthdays.

Unsellable

Lv. 74 — 4,659 / 20,813
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
i hope for xerneasite
ShinyShinx's AvatarShinyShinx
Here we go.
Icon by 7GROVEY on Twitter, for my use. I wrote a Fanfic!
HeptapodOne's AvatarHeptapodOne
One minute to go!!! Oooo I'm so excited!!
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Sylveonite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 2,416 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
ShinyShinx's AvatarShinyShinx
WE WERE RIGHT! It's gorgeous!
riptides's Avatarriptides
Oh my gosh. Yes-
wwwwww

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page