PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

MAX Sheen and Affection

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12

Mystera's AvatarMystera
A small change, when the Sheen or Affection bar is full, maybe add a note above or below saying that it is MAX. I have seen a lot of confusion about whether Affection is maxed or not because, when fed 5 perfect berries, the bar looks full but is actually a couple pixels shy of MAX.
furina's Avatarfurina
Or maybe change it so the small leftover pixels get filled too? I dunno. xD
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
Mystera's AvatarMystera
They do get filled, it's just hard to tell the difference if you don't have a MAX and nearly max mon to compare. All of my mons are either maxed or at 0% so I cannot show you I'm afraid.
Support =) Having some sort of counter rather than just a bar would be helpful, cause those last few pixels are really hard to see. I'd love to see a percentage counter, and then either 100% or MAX when it is maxed out
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
support it will help some people know for sure that its maxed out

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
I support! This should probably also apply to the IQ bar.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Bump? And I forgot about the IQ bar but it would likely benefit from this as well.
Willowfire's AvatarWillowfire
Supported
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Bumpy.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Bump...?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page