PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 123124125

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Afraid I already did Sobble line uwu As for your other question, I always follow the rule that if it exist on the site, it will be done. As such any new forms and what not will be added to any Pokémon that may have them if I already did said Pokémon uwu I can give you a proper explanation in pms to better what I mean since I’m more or less dancing around the answer due to spoilers lmao
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
If the Litwick line hasn't already been claimed, I'd love to pre-claim in ^-^ Edit: I'd be happy with helping you reorder the pre-claim list so it's easier to navigate (by alphabetical order or such) if you'd be fine with shooting me a PM UwU

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite o/
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
Already did the Litwick line uwu And thanks for offering but I prefer to keep the list the way it is since it helps remind me that the oldest claims are at the top
That's totally fine ^-^ Thank you! :D This is really interesting, I don't see how I missed this when I've been at the art forum so many times XD
DreamThief's AvatarDreamThief
Aw heckle, I didn’t see them on your DA, I must have missed ‘em. There’s a loooot of sprites to scroll through, so I probably went right past them, my bad! My phone doesn’t show anything after Zeroara, so I thought you hadn’t done any gen VIII’s although I should have remembered you had. Oops! That answer makes perfect sense though, thanks! Have you done the Corviknight line?
Enter my bi-monthly writing competetion here! Prizes to be won! Stories to be told! Explore the continent of Cassia and join the Adventurers’ Guild in Tanzarine City here! A PMD story with huge world-building, personalised storylines and mysteries galore! Avatar made for me by FlarinaFairy as a Secret Santa gift.
I can’t blame you for having a difficult time finding it. Sadly, I can’t organize my sprites because DA makes doing so a pain >.> Speaking of which, I added a poll in the front post asking if people prefer if I separate the Cosmog Project into different gens on DA! Please reply to it! Already did the line uwu
Going to bed in a hour or so...but I thought I would do a bit of a drop. Well a large drop lmao The Alcremie Line is here. While they may have similar appearance and the same Milcery, I did something that I thought wouldn't destroyed me. There are 13 claimable sprites (as one has already been claimed by another user). Obviously, it's one Alcremie per person. To make it easier, my claim list is numbered based on the row of the Alcremie. Claimed Offsite-Frostnova-JuliePiscesGirl-Flappy-Senka-Claimed Offsite-AudreyC27 Foxzebra-LadyElemental-CatEnergetic-Cerberus-SparkyStarChild-RubyIllustratiøn-Kelsium
Can I claim 13? { The black one? }
Rubwee | Aro | GL | 18 Aromantic To The Max Temp Comm Zhongli my beloved Icon by Cloudtail!
credits
Art @gezeichnet
Added that for you uwu
May I claim 12 please?? Thank you!!
Sparky ☆ He/Him ☆ Your Local Mudkip Fanboy I draw art sometimes!! || Always on the look out for cute adopts!! || I hoard mudkips... owo I cry over the Mudkip eggs I release... I hope you all went to good homes my little ones... QnQ ~ ☆ ~ Avatar by the fantastic jin the great!!!!!

Pages: 123··· 96979899100··· 123124125

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page