PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cat's Cosmic Pokemon Project

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 123124125

HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Sorry about the late reply. Been taking a slight hiatus from PFQ, but I'm somewhat back. Those two are sadly taken and I'm pretty sure I actually finished them a while back.
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
poliwrath's Avatarpoliwrath
oh! so sorry, i forgot the check the list ’;-; may i claim the cottonee line or the sandile line please?
  • howdy gamers
  • links
  • collecting
greetings pfq forums, it is i, blue, here to Ruin Your Day and Make Irritating Noises B) i hope you do not enjoy
white stones
(avatar)
me
Both lines are available! Between the two lines, is there a specific one you prefer?
poliwrath's Avatarpoliwrath
cottonee please! :D
Hello! Figured it's about time I announced this since I realized this isn't considered spoilers from what I read: You will be seeing updates on any existing Cosmog forms that has G-Max forms. As such, you are previously claimed let's say the....Scorbunny line, a new post may pop up later down the line with the G-Max form of that Pokemon. Of course, there's a weird exceptions but honestly I'll work it out. Regardless, I updated the list of lines I need to do in case you want to look into them. I plan on getting back to working on this project in a few days!
Time to drop all these sprites I did. Almost all are free sprites except the last one. for RubyIllustratiøn for ittybittyKraken for Saturn’s Rings for Raticate for Cerberus
Roachfood's AvatarRoachfood
Can I claim the Perrserker line?
Farmers beware. you're in for a scare.
TIP CONTENT
Lv. 90 — 11,892 / 26,870
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostPoison
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
credits

credits

Added the claim~
Could I claim Dracovish?
Rubwee | Aro | GL | 18 Aromantic To The Max Temp Comm Zhongli my beloved Icon by Cloudtail!
credits
Art @gezeichnet
Claim added uwu

Pages: 123··· 100101102103104··· 123124125

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page