PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Kjokjo's Trade Cave(box/gem hunts and dexing)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 122123124

kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Yes, I'll send the trade.
Bump
KainCrow's AvatarKainCrow
I have a few questions. In your gem post, do you mean you are buying 'collected gem's? Or that you are selling at higher than usual price?

QUOTE originally posted by kjokjo75

Collected Gem Types: Grass, Psychic, and Steel My collected types will be bought for the above medium gem prices Types that are crossed out are being hunted for an order.
Also, for your "Shiny/Normal Entries I need", there are few pokemons with "(both)". If this means you need normal entries, then I can trade you with those. Finally, may I have normal Mega Dexes for below? Absol Arcanine Banette Butterfree Dewgong Dragonite Druddigon Dunsparce Espeon Farfetch'd
KainCrow's Trinket Trading /RTE/GEM/Items/Services RTE, Gem, Summons, S/A, Exclusive/Variant/Legends, Services. Offering Currency Trade
1:5:5k for my ZC, 1:6:6k for your GP/CR
/OT Swap Service Type Race - Current Score : 0 Auctions : NONE ATM

===== Goals ======

Saving for HM & Shiny Charms // Self-Hatched Melan Eevee Line

======Notable Pokemons=====

Patterns: Beast Tundra //
First Albino UB
First Albino Legendary
First Melan
First Albino
First Shiny
Starter

===========

When in need.. Mass Click and sell Albino Radars. Kain the Crow of the Crow Valley, Mischievous and Unpredictable D.S. By the way, who know the relationship b/w a fox and a crow?
That part in gems means that when I can I'll buy my collected type. It will be updated to be clearer. As for entries, I don't need any normal entries other than Necrozma ones. Finally, yes are you available?
Can we start in thirty minutes or so, after daily back-up? Maybe around 10:30?
Yes. I just noticed, are you sure that you want only the regular entry for Banette? From what I remember, you get the regular entry when you Dex the shiny. Also, I only have shiny for mega Dewgong.
Ah, then both is fine ^^ I didn't know that you got normal entry as well if you had shiny ^^ Also, you can start sending now ^^
Bump Azure Flute and Plasma Koa are switched in box hunt prices. Kagami is available. A poll about a potential raffle is open.
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Could I change my BoxBox order to 110 ZC and if so, how many would that be?
Yes, that will get 2 boxboxes and 2 boxes. Should I change that now?

Pages: 123··· 2526272829··· 122123124

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page