PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Grab Bag Data Gathering!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Uramaki's AvatarUramaki
Name: Uramaki Purchased Date:1/15/18 How Much You Paid: 90ZC (45ZC each) Purchased Number: Two Items recieved and number: 1x Shiny Sneasel 1x Lucky Egg
Mùff Pizza's AvatarMùff Pizza
Name: Mùff Pizza Purchased Date: 20th Jan 2018 How Much You Paid: 2 med gems and 2 fire tokens Purchased Number: Two Items received and number: 2 Med gems for 2 Variants, 1 leaf stone and 1 berry 2 Fire tokens for a GS ball.
Avatar made by Jellyfishbones, for my use only <3
SilverFeyX's AvatarSilverFeyX
Name: Awesomeminer148 Purchased Date: just now How Much You Paid: 5 med. Gems and a low tier (at least it is to me) mega stone Purchased Number: 1 Items recieved and number: a lustrous orb
Send me any unwanted sweet hearts, easter eggs and normal gems! Please Collecting: (and maybe GS Balls!)
41/???
3/???
2/???
Profile pic thing made by me
StellaDaneb's AvatarStellaDaneb
Name: ShikaNatsume Sold Date: 1/19/2018 How Much You Asked For: 150 gp for normal and 250 gp for boosted Sold Number:more than 10 Items sent and number: various shinies and gems. a few people got low rolls so theyre getting/got small gems/evo tiems. i fell like we should label what we used to randomize things. i used a bot on discord meant to be used for rolling dice (i use it for my d&d server but it works well) since i cant edit or delete its rolls, i found it to be the best option
avatar made for me by Magnum-Opus (thank you!)
1/1000 boxes
Thank you for the information, everyone! We're going to be tallying the information and ensuring that everything correlates - then we'll show you the information that we've gathered and the results of said information. We appreciate your patience in these regards and will have everything announced asap.
AppleSunscent's AvatarAppleSunscent
Name:kitlar Purchased Date: a couple weeks ago? or two How Much You Paid: a mega stone Purchased Number: 1 Items recieved and number: i got 5 medium gems. not what i wanted at all

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page