PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Grab Bag Data Gathering!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Staraptor's AvatarStaraptor
Name: Staraptor Purchased Date: either last week or this week How Much You Paid: 2 fire tokens Purchased Number: 1 boosted bag Items recieved and number: an lucky egg.
0/400 Ice fangs for suicune hunt!
tiny melan sprites made by me. Sprites refrenced off of the X&Y party sprite. goal: get suicune, raikou and entei shinies (melans are a bit too ambitious)
Adian's AvatarAdian
Name: Adian Purchased Date: Early this week How Much You Paid: 45 ZC Purchased Number: 1 Items recieved and number: 1 Shiny Tyrunt
Type Race Score: 0 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Is it okay if it's an approximation? I forgot exactly when/what Name: selocon Purchased Date: Uh...october/november 2017 I think? How Much You Paid: In total I think it was like 700 GP (It was a lot ofver a period of time) Purchased Number: like 6 or 7 Items recieved and number: A couple Albinos and shinies One Two Three Four Probably some more I traded away/sold
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
SkyFlame's AvatarSkyFlame
Name: SkyFlame Purchased Date: 01/18/18 How Much You Paid: 15 Medium Fighting Gems Purchased Number: 1 boosted bag Items recieved and number: Level 60ish Toucanon and 1 Lucky Egg
“Then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we will always be with the Lord. Therefore encourage one another with these words.” -1 Thessalonians 4:17
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
Name:Sparkys Purchased Date: 26-27th november How Much You Paid: 190gp Purchased Number: bought 5 to get a 10gp discount Items recieved and number: 3 bags had 1 medium gem+4 sweethearts(each bag) and 2 bags had 1 medium gem (each bag) so in total 5 medium gems+12 sweethearts
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
dancegirl's Avatardancegirl
Name: dancegirl Purchased Date : 20/1/18 How Much You Paid: 2 fire tokens a bag Purchased Number: 2 mega bags Items Recieved And Number: a surfing pichu,4 sweet hearts and a fire fang and a shiny cyndaquil
Name: HyenaMatriarch Purchased Date: 06/Dec/2017 (Found the post I had made with the request.) How Much You Paid: 100GP Per Bag Purchased Number: 2 Items recieved and number: Other than 2 Shiny Kabuto, I don't recall anything else.
Avy from 2019 Advent Calender Collector of Adamant natured Only Feel free to click the icons! for my Melans! UFDT
Name: squirtleperson Purchased Date: Like early January??? How Much You Paid: 300 gp each Purchased Number: 2 Items recieved and number: A lucky egg and a shiny scatterbug
MewIchigo21's AvatarMewIchigo21
Name: MewIchigo21 Purchased Date: 2 days ago How Much You Paid: A shiny Yungoos Purchased Number: 1 Items received and number: A Snow Jewel
Vulpix vulp pix pix vul pix vulpix. Vul pix vul vul, pix vulpix vul!
MewInuKags is my spiky little Joltik. Hurt her, and I'll BURN you!
<(^.^)>
Icon is my art.
Morzone's AvatarMorzone
I don't know how relevant this is, but when I visited some of the grab bag threads, several of them had multiple price options (for the same kind of bag) with one of them being worth way more than the others. For example, one of the ones I visited only asked for 30 gp or a medium gem for their bag, but also had the option to trade 1 shiny for it. Despite the other prices being a lot cheaper, some people actually still payed with a shiny. So it's possible that some (Most likely a very small amount, but some) of the scams are in fact are people willingly paying more when cheaper options for the same bag are available.
Avatar was created for me, the sprite in the avatar was made by WriterRaven
Score: 0

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page