PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 137138139140141··· 287288289

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Silkywày55

Can I buy a minun for GP? and... *snatches GS ball*
💢 *BODY SLAMS and takes it back* Sending a trade.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Jena's AvatarJena
Can I get a Shiny Cyndaquil and a Shiny Minun for GP? I think in total that's 150 GP?
Free to use Pokemon Lineart! Check out my thread Here! Avatar by Simonetry, Signature art by Stelmaria
Cele's AvatarCele
That's right. Thank you!
dirtsystem's Avatardirtsystem
Hey, is there any chance I could slot a hunt for Credits? A Sentret hunt, to be exact. Not EXACTLY sure how to go about this but I am looking for a Melan noodle :>
hello from the dirtsys!
Cele's AvatarCele
You're looking to set what the Next Hunt is, I take it? It may be quite a while until I can start that hunt, just so you know. I'm nearly 5000 eggs into Sneasel and trying for multiple Timid melan males. Three of them. Plus a melan or two for friends. This is likely going to be a lot like Joltik, where my hunt goes at or over 13k hatches. If you're okay with the fact that this current hunt may literally take me weeks or months to complete, I'll set the Next Hunt to Sentret and mark both you and I down for a melan slot (because lbr I need one too). I think I would set my 3.8k EHP melan price at 12mil, but you'd be getting the Next Hunt discount that would bring it down by 10% to 10.8mil. Is that ok?
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
What shinies do you have? My phone won't let me see any fields atm) Also, (Pokes GS Ball)
"On some level, I think I always understood, that a ship could never really love an anchor."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,618,962
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 2040 Type Race Points: 0 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Cele's AvatarCele
The shinies I have are in this post with their prices
Yep yep! That's what I'm looking for. I don't have exactly enough Credits though, so while you continue the Sneasel hunt I can work on that :>
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by BeeBoy

Yep yep! That's what I'm looking for. I don't have exactly enough Credits though, so while you continue the Sneasel hunt I can work on that :>
Alright, since you're okay with my loose timeline and all, I'll mark it down and set the Next Hunt. :) Thank you! Feel free to PM me anytime to check how I'm doing on things progress-wise.
Alrighty! Thank you! I'll work on my Credits and send in the payment once it's ready!

Pages: 123··· 137138139140141··· 287288289

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page