PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 185186187188189··· 288289290

Cele's AvatarCele
womp
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Cele's AvatarCele
Bump~★
selocon's Avatarselocon
Your favorite Munchlax is back. Can I git 7 delta-point mons (should be 56 points) for 560 GP.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Cele's AvatarCele
Yis! I send. Muchthank! uvu
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Can I send 6 random shinies to shelter for 300 GP and 30 ZC?
"On some level, I think I always understood, that a ship could never really love an anchor."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,647,358
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 2135 Type Race Points: 0 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Cele's AvatarCele
Sounds good to me! Here's the babs! I feel like sharing some pinchy bois n girls. ... or boy. and girls.
yosei-san's Avataryosei-san
Hi there! Would it be possible for me to dex your Shiny Mega Mewtwo Y for 20GP? I can offer collateral as well if needed ^^

yosei-san/jade ⟡ she/they

⟡ journal ⟡ template shop ⟡ trade shop ⟡ Some pals ⟡

Perroc's AvatarPerroc

QUOTE originally posted by Lonely Heart

Hi there! Would it be possible for me to dex your Shiny Mega Mewtwo Y for 20GP? I can offer collateral as well if needed ^^
If Cele is fine with me paying for the dex, I'll pay for it!
Cele's AvatarCele
I'd accept payment from Allister, but two things to keep in mind since this is a bit of an unusual situation. First, I'd want the payment upfront for the Dex, so I wouldn't send the Dex to Lonely Heart until there's a gift from Allister sitting in my Trade Center. I'd accept it and then send the trade to Lonely Heart. Second, I would ask that Lonely Heart definitely provides a collateral in this situation. If everyone's okay with all that, then we can do this.
yosei-san's Avataryosei-san
I would absolutely be fine with providing collateral, regardless of the situation. I did offer it to begin with, after all! I'm super appreciative of the offer to pay for the dex, so I don't want to outright turn it down, but if it becomes too complicated for either of the other two parties involved, I'm happy to let the original offer stand and pay for the dex myself ^.^ Thank you~

Pages: 123··· 185186187188189··· 288289290

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page