PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 160161162163164··· 288289290

Galactic-Birb's AvatarGalactic-Birb
Thank you so much! I'll take good care of em! ♥
Cele's AvatarCele
Bump~★
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Cele's AvatarCele
Bump~ ★
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
How much exactly are Ruby, Emeral and Cerulean tokens worth to you?
Winters Sparkle Shop! Check out my shop for some cheap sparkles<3 ~♡~Winter Wolf~♡~
Cele's AvatarCele
I'm only willing to straight up buy Crimson Tokens. I don't put really any value in Tokens that are depreciated and have become Legacy items. Sorry.
Cele's AvatarCele
honk
Winter Wolf's AvatarWinter Wolf
Can I have 4 delta points for 40 gp? Unless you don’t got any
DeerlingFan's AvatarDeerlingFan
Hi Belial I was just wondering if you would be selling any of your normal Mewtwo by any chance? I'm looking for a naive male or female as I would like to have one when I do my own Mewtwo hunt to increase me chance of getting naive ones. If not no worries just wanted to ask. Apologies if this wasn't something to maybe post in your shop I wasn't sure if I should post here or PM you. Thank you for your time.
137/150
code and art by shazi
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by DeerlingFan

Hi Belial I was just wondering if you would be selling any of your normal Mewtwo by any chance? I'm looking for a naive male or female as I would like to have one when I do my own Mewtwo hunt to increase me chance of getting naive ones. If not no worries just wanted to ask. Apologies if this wasn't something to maybe post in your shop I wasn't sure if I should post here or PM you. Thank you for your time.
Yeah, I'd be willing to part with the ones that aren't Timid, so you wanting Naive is fine. 10gp each?
DeerlingFan's AvatarDeerlingFan
That would be much appreciated, I'd take 2 if thats ok? I'll prob stick to out in my party to increased the exp gain a little. Thank you ^^

Pages: 123··· 160161162163164··· 288289290

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page