PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 149150151152153··· 290291292

DarkRabbit's AvatarDarkRabbit
175 gp okay send the trade my way :D
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by DarkRabbit

175 gp okay send the trade my way :D
Sending! ^^
sig code and sig bg image made by me
mushrooms's Avatarmushrooms
Hello! May I get a hunt spot for your next sentret hunt? I'd like an albino sentret please :3 I'm a bit confused on the price and the discount so could you explain that? Thank you!!
★ avatar ★
~♡♡♡ ♡♡♡~
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by KitKatta

Hello! May I get a hunt spot for your next sentret hunt? I'd like an albino sentret please :3 I'm a bit confused on the price and the discount so could you explain that? Thank you!!
Of course! If you see where it shows Sentret is my next hunt, it says the pricing is based off of 3,840EHP. There's a table in the first post of my shop that has S/A prices listed by EHP, so you can use that to find that a 3,840EHP albino like the Sentret you want is 100GP. The discount is 10% off since you're hopping on the hunt list ahead of time. An easy way to calculate this is to multiply by 0.9 so you have the remaining 90% as the answer. 100*0.9 = 90. Or you'd just know 1/10 of 100 is 10 and then just do 100-10. :P Either way! I hope that helped. I'll add you to the hunt list - one albino Sentret for 90GP/equivalent, to be paid at the time of delivery. :)
mushrooms's Avatarmushrooms
Thanks again!!
Cele's AvatarCele
You're welcome~
arlowo's Avatararlowo
Hi, Cele! Could I get a spot om the Sentret hunt, please? I’d like an albino, please, and I believe it’s 90GP? Thanks so much!
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by arlowo

Hi, Cele! This is super random and I apologise in advance, but would you ever consider doing a albino/ shiny Furret hunt? It’s my absolute fave and I’d love a special one of my own. Sorry again for bothering you, and thank you so much!
That's actually my Next Hunt, listed here in my shop! I'm a few melans away from starting it though, so it'll be some time, but it's definitely happening. :)
arlowo's Avatararlowo
(I realised my mistake after I’d posted it 😂 sorry)
Cele's AvatarCele

Hi, Cele! Could I get a spot om the Sentret hunt, please? I’d like an albino, please, and I believe it’s 90GP? Thanks so much!
That's right, I'll add you to the list. :)

(I realised my mistake after I’d posted it 😂 sorry)
It's all good!

Pages: 123··· 149150151152153··· 290291292

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page