PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 143144145146147··· 296297298

Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by Agent8

hey i saw you were looking for gp and offering zc i hope its fine if i post here even if it says you dont do currency exchanges in your post ? i dont know how much you need but i have 5k gp i would like to trade in for 1k zc :0c
It's fine that you're here. And my post only says that I don't do currency exchanges because I usually don't~. I just need some extra GP right now, but your offer will set me straight for a while. I'll send a trade, thanks so much!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Merbolt's AvatarMerbolt
ace.pnge.png
Shiny Rowlet 75GP? S523M please

QUOTE originally posted by Merbolt

Shiny Rowlet 75GP? S523M please
I'll send a trade! Thank you so much c:
Merbolt's AvatarMerbolt
ace.pnge.png
Albino Lotad 100GP please? X1

QUOTE originally posted by Merbolt

Albino Lotad 100GP please? X1
I'll send a trade :) Thanks again~
octoren's Avataroctoren
champion.pnge.png
Hey Cele! I was wondering if I could get two Shiny Joltik and a Shiny Rowlet for some ZC please? I don't mind which ones for the Joltik you give me, and, I saw you only have one Rowlet left
icon is a screenshot from splatoon!! callie, as well as splatoon, are owned by nintendo!!
summon_mel.png x 0 / 1000

QUOTE originally posted by SerenaandPeach

Hey Cele! I was wondering if I could get two Shiny Joltik and a Shiny Rowlet for some ZC please? I don't mind which ones for the Joltik you give me, and, I saw you only have one Rowlet left
Sure, I'll set them up. Thank you so much!
Shop Announcement: Rowlets are gone. No worries, I'll rehunt at some point since I still need a melan birb line anyway. uwu
octoren's Avataroctoren
champion.pnge.png
Hey Cele? I think you did the math wrong for what I owe you. I owe you 15 ZC for each one, which would be 45 ZC, not 75. Just wanted to point that out before I send over the ZC. Sorry if I sound a bit rude.

QUOTE originally posted by SerenaandPeach

Hey Cele? I think you did the math wrong for what I owe you. I owe you 15 ZC for each one, which would be 45 ZC, not 75. Just wanted to point that out before I send over the ZC. Sorry if I sound a bit rude.
Oh! You're right, I apologise for the mistake.
Zamazenta's AvatarZamazenta
champion.pngd.png
Hey Cele, this is a bit of a huge order but I would love to buy 2 shiny Joltiks, 3 shiny Cyndaquils, 5 shiny Charmanders, and 2 albino Joltiks, and finally 19 medium normal gems (I don’t care which ones you send me for any of the shinies/albinos btw) I’ll be paying with GP for all of them! (If I did the math correctly I think it’ll all add up to 1430GP?)
summon_rai.png0/100
Profile Picture by me! Used to be Laserbunnys

Pages: 123··· 143144145146147··· 296297298

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page