PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🌟 Cele's Shop 🌟

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 164165166167168··· 287288289

Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by VelonixXx

Do you have a female shiny cyndaquil available? If so I'd like to purchase her for GP ^^
I have one! I'll send her along c: Thanks!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Cele's AvatarCele
I'm starting to revamp the shop's appearance - you can probably tell if you have seen the first post recently. More to come. Also, bump!
Cele's AvatarCele
I'm selling Box Boxes for ZC. I have 0 left, and I would prefer 110ZC each, but I'll do 105 each if you buy two, and 100 each if you buy 3 or more. :) I'm trying to save up for a melan, so please consider helping me out~
Sold! ^^
FÏrekÏss's AvatarFÏrekÏss
Can I grab 2 boxboxes for 210 ZC?
Cele's AvatarCele
As the post says, I have 0 left and they've been sold. :) Thank you for your interest though. 💙
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
tyou know whats going on by now. one shiny or albino to WT or shelter. whichever works. I'll send along payment once I know if it is shiny or albino
"On some level, I think I always understood, that a ship could never really love an anchor."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +4,558,824
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 1736 (I'm probably hunting Pichu if it's above 300) Type Race Points: 799 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and OSDD and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
Cele's AvatarCele
A nice person sent me a Timid Albino Minun as a part of a trade, and I didn't need her because I already have one. I feel bad with not having any use for her, so let's make someone happy with her! Here's the platform so you can watch her go. :)
Cele's AvatarCele
Bumpy bumpy! :D I'm looking for some CS Pokemon and some swaps c: info is here
Kang's AvatarKang
Can I give you 75 gp to send a random 5k shiny through WT? o:
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Cele's AvatarCele
Sure! Let's give someone a cute fuzzy spooder :)

Pages: 123··· 164165166167168··· 287288289

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page