PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 7677787980··· 404405406

I think there's something funky going on with the multi-stack field stacker code? (Wow that's an unpleasant combination of words) I'm using the version in the first post, and when I select a berry to feed in fields, the giant hitbox shows up, pokemon don't bounce, but the berry immediately unselects itself. It stops doing that when I remove that particular bit of CSS or switch to default skin, so I'm guessing it's the CSS doing it?
Icon and character in icon both by me.
Nyna Azura's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNyna Azura
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Casually added a bit of code to the Autostack that makes it so that fields are unstacked when you don't have a berry selected and are stacked when you do. So now you don't have to log out to view unstacked fields, but clicking isn't hindered either :'D Can't take credit for this at all, saw it in someone else's code, but you just have to prefix this: #field_berries.selected ~ before the first chunk of CSS. Again, first post has it.
I love you<3
summon_kyu.png 445/500
Gray Stones
3,565/11.5k
Wishalloy grass.png
7,935 left

grass.png TR Score [0]
> My Journal > My Shop (50% off for team grass.png) Credit for art/images I use all across PFQ can be found in this post.
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneHysteria

Hey guys! I know a few people have been using my CSS for clicking so I thought I'd pop in here, so anyone who is using it, can continue to use it. This is the code that only increases the hitboxes of the good berry preference, for easier Interaction Points. However, if you click in the middle, you will still hit the bad berry preference, so you'd need to click anywhere else :p I tried to simplify it as much as I could and allow people to easily modify it. #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { margin:0 !important; transform: translate(-50%, -50%) !important; left:50% !important; top:50% !important; } #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.cormyr>img { padding:150px !important; padding-bottom:150px !important; padding-left:300px !important; padding-right:300px !important; margin:0 !important;}
I have nothing helpful to say, but I really wanted to show my appreciation for this code. Really, thank you.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Veltalve's AvatarVeltalve
grandmaster.pngc.png
Nevermind! fixed it ^-^
summon_yve.png38/Round 2 Collection
Oh boy the yearly urge to play again has come back (Jan 27 2022-???) My Small Stall! o3o Art Avatar by Kaffoum! Signature by CSY
Prometheus's Avatarhypermode-12.pngPrometheus
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Kayu

Can anyone tell me how to change the pokemon platform color?
Not sure if this can be customised with CSS, but platform colours are determined from the colours of your site skin
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest
SakuraWolf23's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSakuraWolf23

QUOTE originally posted by Defiant

QUOTE originally posted by Kayu

Can anyone tell me how to change the pokemon platform color?
Not sure if this can be customised with CSS, but platform colours are determined from the colours of your site skin
It can. I currently have a default skin with CSS changing the color of the platform. .party>div>.pkmn:before {background-color: powderblue; border: 1px solid green;}
Aliit Ori'shya Tal'din || Tai'shar Manetheren! SamanthaNBishop on Archive of our Own and Wattpad! Gaming || Writing || Pokemon Fan Fic: Angel of the Shadows Avatar of Trainer, Alexandria "Angel" Flamel, by Me Banner for me by Furret on PokeHeroes. Do not use without permission.
BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio
grandmaster.pnga+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Casually added a bit of code to the Autostack that makes it so that fields are unstacked when you don't have a berry selected and are stacked when you do. So now you don't have to log out to view unstacked fields, but clicking isn't hindered either :'D Can't take credit for this at all, saw it in someone else's code, but you just have to prefix this: #field_berries.selected ~ before the first chunk of CSS. Again, first post has it.
So I've added this and it did something interesting. It only partially worked. The Pokémon are all stacked in a vertical column in the center of the field. I'll try clearing my cache again, but maybe it's a mobile issue? Or I have the code entered in wrong...
Collecting summon_hoo.png summon_cre.png summon_ray.png
SakuraWolf23's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSakuraWolf23
My dad and I worked together to get the Market looking like this:

Items Sold

Seller List

Codes

#market .sellerlist {float: left; margin-left: 20%;} Places Items Sold next to Items Selling to get rid of scrolling #market div.center.big, #market div>hr {display: none;} Gets rid of your Money Count and the Divider Bar #market div.alwaysshow {display: none;} Gets rid of Doug telling you about the Market #market div.tab-active>ul:nth-child(5) {display: none;} Gets rid of Items you are Selling on Favorites Page #market .inventory>div>ul>li>span {width: 200px; border: 1px solid blue;} Changes Item List Properties #market ul.small>li {display: inline-block!important; width: 200px; margin: 2px; border: 1px solid red;} Affects Items Sold List Properties #market ul.small {padding: 5px!important;} Removes Excess Padding from Items Sold Area
Rory's AvatarRory
grandmaster.pngss.png
Google spreadsheet of shiny image codes It misses some UB, some gender differences (like Combee and Hippowdown as the Pokédex only shows males) and color variants for Vivillon and Flabébé's line. It's editable, so everyone can add more infos.
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Starblaze's AvatarStarblaze
master.pngd+.png
So I'm using the Align to Grid CSS from page 8 for all users fields but they aren't correctly aligning with each other and are outside of the field borders. Is there an updated code?

Grid Align

Credits
July Trophy: Jolleon November Trophy: Volcarona
Team flying.png: 0 b.png 5.png g.png

Pages: 123··· 7677787980··· 404405406

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page