PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Coming Soon: Task List

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd+.png
It has come to my attention that many people, especially new users, aren't aware of the things they can do. To fix that, I'm working on a new feature, the Task List. The Task List will include reminders and hints on the Tutorial, as well as targets to reach in an Achievement-like system. Each one will reward you with Credits when completed, and most of them will unlock more Tasks for you to do. The reason I'm announcing this ahead of time is because I intend to have the "Details" pulled from the Wiki. This means that users like you can edit the text to improve it, thus helping other users to learn about the site and the targets. I'm hoping to get this feature done in the next week or two, so hold on your butts!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
ultra.pngb+.png
Ooohh! Shiny new feature coming soon? I'm excited as much as I am for the Pokedex! Keep on adding new features and we shall all bow down to the Absol king. :D *cough* Well, um. I'm looking forward to this new feature. I always was waiting for some kind of task system to pop up, it's like PMD and going on an exploration. ^.^
Meiana's AvatarMeiana
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I think this is a great idea! Gives you tasks to do if you've already completed your personal goal for example!~ The idea of rewarding credits is nice, because it's not too much but it could give say new users a boost for expensive items.
♡ Avatar is official artwork from the game Pokémon Café ReMix.
Einah Pets's AvatarEinah Pets
elite.pnge+.png
Ohhhh! New features? This one would seem helpful, when my friend joined, she founded figure out how to do anything. The credit rewards (even if they are tiny) will be a nice incentive too.
Sprite by William Allen
Sprite made by QueenNelielHoro
Avatar made by AshleyKT Also check out for cool art, and some freebies!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page