PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 39

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

BinOfTrash's AvatarBinOfTrash

QUOTE originally posted by Nyan-Cat12

needed inspiration to click those last 3,000 clicks so I put images of sawsbuck on my phone Anyways, it could be delibird as it is a messenger and could be arceus's messenger pokemon
Keep clicking!! Also... Hehshdbbsbsb I bet it will be Sawsbuck :( GIMME THAT ROSERADE PLS
bugtango's Avatarbugtango

QUOTE originally posted by BinOfTrash

QUOTE originally posted by Nyan-Cat12

needed inspiration to click those last 3,000 clicks so I put images of sawsbuck on my phone Anyways, it could be delibird as it is a messenger and could be arceus's messenger pokemon
Keep clicking!! Also... Hehshdbbsbsb I bet it will be Sawsbuck :( GIMME THAT ROSERADE PLS
roserade would be cool Already finished clicking maybe 2 hours ago or less? just decided to post that because sawsbuck is awesome (maybe it would be physic/normal type?)
vanitail's Avatarvanitail
Sawsbuck is a good guess... I think Roserade or Cradilly too
Avatar is by Lumineu ~ sundae banner by is it necessary
kytten's Avatarkytten

QUOTE originally posted by sunneliøn

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

I feel like if that were to happen, the stones would be released as a trio. Lugia and Ho-Oh were released together, I believe.
Hopefully. The "special" mcws like that haven't happened in quite a while!
*crosses fingers* SOON PLEASE i need Mega Entei sobad T_T
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Farfetchite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 2,403 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
Bloodbank's AvatarBloodbank
im shook
Avatar is of my Pokesona, Naozumi. Credits to Hajime Hinata for the amazing art! / genderfluid & bisexual borkers by lepedi on dA! missing dex
ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis
OMG HAHA Edit: I need a hatched farfetch'd
wrenwraith's Avatarwrenwraith
WOAH I really like this one
avatar by me ... never had the motivation to change it from christmas theme
Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Was not expecting that xD Looks great tho! Glad I completed it.
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
Yeah's AvatarYeah
love this one
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop

Pages: 123··· 1314151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page