PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 39

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I hope you enjoyed the Hallowe'en event! Well, here's an MCW for now, and be prepared for December since there's events planned for that too - announcements will be posted next week :) The event will take place on November 25th and 26th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at just after midnight server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Joythehart's AvatarJoythehart
Super excited to see the new mega!
70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!”
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
Wow, love the colors of the new stone!
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Im convinced it will be Mega Sawsbuck I'll never give up on mega sawsbuck
Panthersclaw's AvatarPanthersclaw
Ooh exciting I can't wait!
Avatar created using Pony Creator by GeneralZoi on DeviantArt, and edited by me. Final touches and shading by ElithianFox on DeviantArt (Cryss on Pokefarm)
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
I'm not placing any bets, but I'm terribly excited! 8D The 25th will mark my first full year on PFQ! Having MCW that day really makes it special.
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
eura's Avatareura
"arceuscreatedallthethings.png" -eyes-
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo im readyyyyyyyyyy alsoyesarceusdidindeedcreateeverything
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
another month to destroy some hands :D
avatar [ carousel-horses on dA ]
AM BROKE CHILD, PLS BUY MY ART: chibs
FIGURE.09's AvatarFIGURE.09
Oooohhhh I'm hyped for this one!
zeb | 19 | | ceo of waffles actively hoarding and
score : 0

avatar and sprite by me for my use only!

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page