PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 947948949950951··· 162916301631

Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu
Let me just say... That I despise this chain... I started this chain when Orthrus was first released ages ago and I can't even remember how many times I've saved and resumed this single chain. There are times where my pair didn't want to breed at all and times where my pair produced me with a lot of eggs. I've now had this chain resumed for maybe... 5? 6 days now? I refused to save it until I hatched a Melan and I've been buying and recieving S/A/M to sacrifice in hopes of a Delta Melan and after using half a dozen crystals since resuming again, this Sei Day finally blessed me with a Melan Not Naughty, not Ice/Dragon but it's finally a melan to show for how long this chain is. This is the first melan of this chain xD I'm hoping to get another Delta Melan from this chain today but we'll see if Sally decides to pity me again and play nice.

Sparklies

I'm not keeping him; currently he's on hold for someone though.
Set your heart ablaze!

11/500

9/500

35/500

8/500
Signature and bg image made by Cele
Eveningkind's AvatarEveningkind
hey matt.. i love him he's so cute. what if.. we matched? :flushed:
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
Kyøujurøu's AvatarKyøujurøu

QUOTE originally posted by Evening

hey matt.. i love him he's so cute. what if.. we matched? :flushed:
Yoo, congrats Ev! Look at that pretty, pretty birb :o
CrazyCrØw's AvatarCrazyCrØw
Another one! I have the full evolution line now
Crow ♥ She/Her ♥ 25
Pokemon/Item shop
x38 x2
credits

credits

Code @Colorful. Background from here. Murkrow Tab Headers are the animated menusprite from the Generation III, IV, and V Pokémon games. Credits Murkrow is Game sprite of #198 Murkrow from Pokémon Crystal. Custom bottom right Murkrow is is by @Dartwind. Avatar created by @AurumArt_ from Twitter. Commissioned by me.
Miky's AvatarMiky
Bebe <3
Spring12's AvatarSpring12
I wasn't sure if I'd find one before reset...<3 Sweet little boi welcome home.
Arahkan's AvatarArahkan
Sei day was nice to me! Was able to hatch this Jolly Cutie for someone in my Shop ;w;
| Code |
MuttonMaw's AvatarMuttonMaw
My 15th Melan!! So excited!!
Art Shop - Trade Shop - Art Raffle PMD Snoozing Tessa Flair by justanobody2275 Avatar by aminahhime Moon Sprite(s) made by me
Mimthyss's AvatarMimthyss
I finally, finally, hatched my first ever Melanistic pokemon, after 4.1k eggs and much pain, and she's a beaut!! Totally worth it tbh
☆ ~ Self Hatched Melans ~☆
Click on the lil' icons to be taken to their respective pages! Some are what I plan to evolve them into rather than what they currently actually are tho, lol. Also it's in chronological order because yes
~☆~♡~
Team Devastating Drake, Type Race Winners of April, 2024! I achieved 11,140 points!
~♡~☆~ Avatar drawn by me; character is my own! TR Trophy drawn by the amazing Cherushii78 :D
dragøn015's Avatardragøn015
Finally hatched this boy on egg number 10997 and I am beyond happy!
Hello! You can call me Dragon
made by me

Pages: 123··· 947948949950951··· 162916301631

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page