PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melanistic Hatching Thread

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234··· 162816291630

teddyArrives's AvatarteddyArrives
Hatched this little lady a few days ago! Last caterpie egg of that day that I hatched, too! Edit: Oh crap, sorry that I broke the Within Two Days Rule! :X
[Forum Signature] I made my avatar. Check out my Journal! Type Race Score = 0
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
I just hatched this bab and I'm so shocked, this is my earliest melan ever asdfgfhjk <3
SharlaTheHoms's AvatarSharlaTheHoms
I think I have y'all beat when it comes to early melans. 38 eggs in, first special in the chain Dex trading.
Amazing Avvie by Syre<3 I'm a huge Xenoblade Chronicles fan ~ Survey Corps Section Commander, Sharla Smith [Daughter of Erwin Smith] Trade Shop
× 102 / 500
Look who finally decided to show up! My baby blue-ears is here 💙 Hatched @ egg #6,057, took 3 months, 4 Ubercharms, and finally getting Arceus rank (also I swear the Type Race helped too, he hatched an hour after reset, so TR had just started)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Cassy1235's AvatarCassy1235
I hatched this baby yesterday~
Icon drawn by me. (Original Post)
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
First party with 17% Sei, and wow I'm glad I used my Z-Crystal :'D
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
teddyArrives's AvatarteddyArrives
Oh man!!! I was just hatchin dwebbles and this beaut popped up! I'm incredulous!
I am foaming at the mouth right now might want to get that checked out I just hatched this Melan :) This is like the 4th place I've posted it XD I'm just excited :p
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
--nevermind-- Somehow I couldn't see my own post.
FYI Alchemists Fire You actually posted it about 3 days ago in this exact thread :p

Pages: 1234··· 162816291630

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page