PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 37

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 171819

Finished clicking I hope this is worth it
Zylveon avatar made by Amberstar for my use It is not free to use.
Just finished and like a few others the colors remind me of Cotton Candy
mitosis's Avatarmitosis
master.pngd.png
i finished! i hope this is something i can use

MITO 🌠 SHE/THEY

SHEZ! fan & delta collector f.pngin baltoy land - paused! (no melans... yet!) -5 server time
I HAVE NO COOL LINKS YET :(credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @character sprite of Shez: Sharpest Blades from Meet Some of the Heroes (feh website) Signature Pagedoll @take_oekaki on Twitter (art for Pokemon Project VOLTAGE)
TR SCORE: rock.png 180
Humbloom's AvatarHumbloom
ultra.pngd.png
Finished!... Well late at night yesterday but it was worth it! Anyway,This is my 2nd mega stone clicking complete!
Avatar made by Chipiko.I’m the original creator of the oc (with a few edits from cs user eckvanet.)
ALRUNA's AvatarALRUNA
master.pngb+.png
I finally remembered the colors... could it possibly be Porygonite?
Buying Summons at 1 BoxBox per 5 summons. Send Trade. COLLECTING: 🎐Tanzaku 🌱Gracidea Seeds 🪶Death Wings ⚔️Rusted Swords 🛡Rusted Shields 🥕Shaderoot Carrot PLEASE HATCH OUR DRAGONS *WhiteLightning & *flarefyredragon
Eggy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEggy
graphics.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
I too have gotten 10k clicks... Man has it been a long time! I haven't participated in MCWs for quite a while. Can't wait to see what Pokémon this Mega Stone is for :D
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Alright, I have my shiny eevee, my big masalada, now let's pray it's slyveonite
Trey0405's AvatarTrey0405
ultra.pnge.png
I'm not even sure if I should bother clicking. I never Mega Evolve any of my Pokémon since it's permanent and there's not a way to switch between regular and mega forms. Edit: Maybe one day, there will be though...
Avatar is a screenshot of my character from Pokémon GO. "So many folks these days count on violence to solve their problems. You only have to look around to see where that got us." ~Nick Valentine, Fallout 4

Terraria Help

I need a bit of help finding a new Terraria world, as I've lost mine some time ago. Here's the details: Courruption, Large, Jungle on the right (I would pefer it un-corrupted), Blue Dungeon on the left. Un-corrupted Oceans. A semi-large un-corrupted forest biome on the left side of the world (where my main base was). If you find a world like this, please send me the seed name in a Private Message. Thank you in advance!
Swirlpuffy's AvatarSwirlpuffy
champion.pnge.png
I got my 10K clicks! I'm hoping it's Sylveon.
Avatar from the tcg Type race score: 0
SpikeyMouth's AvatarSpikeyMouth
arceus.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by trey0405

I'm not even sure if I should bother clicking. I never Mega Evolve any of my Pokémon since it's permanent and there's not a way to switch between regular and mega forms. Edit: Maybe one day, there will be though...
You could click and then maybe sell it after to someone who didnt get a chance to meet the goal? It's up to you however

Pages: 123··· 1112131415··· 171819

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page