PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Contests & Artists' Rights

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Contests & Artists' Rights >

Blissey's Avatarbulb-12.pngBlissey
beginner.png
Lol I'm a professional freelance artist and that's not how it goes. That's called exploitation: when someone asks you to do something for free, earns a ton of money because of it, and you get a free sample. Fair would be either the person getting a share of that profit for an X amount of time, or getting a specific amount of money or gratification for the sprite itself. THAT would be fair, and that's how the industry works. The screenshot being from PF1 of PFQ doesn't really matter? I did apply to be an artist for the website at one time, and I remember clearly how they would put a "disclaimer" saying ALL of the rights of YOUR art were owned by PF as soon as you posted it - and you wouldn't get anything in return. I've talked to artists and spriters who did stuff for the website, and it looks like nothing has changed.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page